Supply Chain Manager (Taiwan)
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2021
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
As a member of the Supply Chain team, you will be responsible for managing the end to end supply chain of various Verkada products as well as executing initiatives and strategies that enable Verkada to deliver products better, faster and more efficiently. The Supply Chain team is an excellent platform to touch various parts of the business including, Finance, Sales Operations, Product and Engineering.
You will be joining the Supply Chain team as the second member of the Taiwan team. You will be a high impact contributor, gaining exposure to a wide variety of challenges and will immediately taking on responsibilities within Verkada’s day to day operations.
- Drive day to day operations with Verkada’s suppliers in Asia supporting Alarms, Access Control and Sensors.
- Collaborate with other Supply Chain Managers to manage and own weekly demand, manufacturing and inventory planning and execution. Identify, solve, and escalate any Supply Chain issues.
- Develop and implement process improvement with our vendors to better scale our operations with growing product lines and volumes.
- Work with Hardware Engineering on New Product Introduction and ensure that sufficient quantities of product are available for new launches to our customers.
- Identify and lead various supply chain initiatives within the team and cross functionally.
- Bachelors or masters degree.
- 5+ years of professional experience in electronics manufacturing.
- Based in Taiwan.
- Ability to travel Globally.
Benefits - The group insurance is from Nan Shan and includes:
- The group insurance is from Nan Shan and includes:
- Critical Illness
- Hospital & Surgical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Accidental Medical Reimbursement
- Cancer Indemnity
- Fitness and Wellness Subsidy
- Commuter Benefit
- Lunch Stipend
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada, and Parents at Verkada.
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?