Full Stack Engineer - Verkada OS
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
As a software engineer on our firmware team, you will develop tools and visualizations that help further our mission of building the most reliable, easiest to use, best integrated cameras out there.
- You will develop systems to help solve challenging firmware problems
- You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of technologies ranging from a full web stack to backend systems.
- Develop tools and dashboards to help our FW engineering efforts
- Develop backend services for our devices - currently in the hundreds of thousands of devices and growing exponentially!
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or similar degree).
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience supporting deployed devices at scale
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Interest in front end development
Perks & Benefits:
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Generous paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada, and Parents at Verkada.
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?