Enterprise Account Executive, Dallas
Sales & Business Development
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 5, 2021
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
Verkada is building a world-class sales organization. Our business requires highly motivated and capable sales professionals. We prioritize drive and demonstrated success in whatever sales role you’ve been in before — we care far less about fancy pedigrees, schools, or a resume with “brand name” companies. We have a fun, positive culture of success, and of course, we pay well.
- Source and close new business to consistently meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Build an intimate understanding of Verkada products and their place in the industry
- Manage the full sales cycle: Prospect for new customers, host online demos, create proposals, and close deals
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Aggressively exceed goals consisting of outbound phone calls, emails, online demos, and trials every quarter
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to customers and channel partners
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure smooth launches and fuel future product growth
- Provide market/client feedback to Verkada’s product/engineering team
- 5-10+ years of quota exceeding Sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
- Experience selling B2B solutions
- A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role
- Hunter mentality with solid Sales DNA
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Extensive customer network
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
Employee Pay Disclosure
At Verkada, we want to attract and retain the best employees, and compensate them in a way that appropriately and fairly values their individual contribution to the company. With that in mind, we carefully consider a number of factors to determine the appropriate starting pay for an employee, including their primary work location and an assessment of a candidate’s skills and experience, as well as market demands and internal parity. For this role, Verkada estimates a starting annual base salary will fall in the range of approximately $175,000 – 280,000. This estimate can vary based on the factors described above, so the actual starting annual base salary may be above or below this range. Annual base salary is also just one component of Verkada’s total rewards package. A Verkada employee may be eligible for additional forms of compensation, depending on their role, including sales incentives, discretionary bonuses, and/or equity in the company in the form of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs).
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
• Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
• Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
• Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
• Expanded mental health support
• Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
• Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
• Professional development stipend
• Wellness/fitness benefits
• Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?