Returns and Orders Administrator (contract)
Tampa, FL, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
- Process incoming orders, validate that purchase order contents are accurate, engage with our warehouses to ensure timely dispatch.
- Process incoming returns from our customers and warehouse. This includes receiving, categorizing, and initiating refurbishment process.
- Communicate order and return status updates to customers and internal stakeholders via email, phone, and in person.
- Work with the larger operations team to handle any escalations or exceptions.
- Collaborate with Finance on various returns / orders issues.
- Take on other projects and tasks to help support Verkada operations
- Ability to work from 6am - 3pm EST
- Previous office setting experience with skills in using Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Data entry experience with experience in researching data from various platforms
- Proficient with both written and verbal communication (email, phone, in person). Knowledge of email etiquette is required
- Independent self-starter with great organizational skills and a customer service mindset
- Netsuite and Salesforce experience (not required, but a plus)
- Bachelor's Degree
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?