Marketing Associate Recruiter
Marketing & Communications, People & HR
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
As the Marketing Associate Recruiter, you will collaborate with the existing team to push the boundaries of excellence. Working directly with the Marketing Leadership team to engage top talent, build a state-of-the-art candidates experience, and be an internal example/external champion of Verkada's values and culture of inclusivity. This is a unique and extremely impactful opportunity to help advance the business by not only engaging top talent, but by acting as a subject matter expert and owner of market trends and insights.
This is a fully on-site role in San Mateo, CA.
- Full cycle end-to-end recruiting (sourcing, screening, process driving, and closing).
- Hire 8-10 candidates a quarter across our offices globally.
- Develop relationships with 6 key stakeholders in the Marketing org.
- Use many platforms to actively source excellent and passive technical talent.
- Maintain accurate and updated records in our sourcing database and Applicant Tracking System (Lever).
- Monitor a precise schedule of routine candidate follow-ups.
- Strategize and develop unique ways to engage top talent.
- Deliver a high-touch, high-quality transparent, and honest candidate experience.
- Make compelling presentations to all candidates about Verkada and the Marketing Organization.
- This role will report to our Head of Marketing Recruiting and is based in our HQ in San Mateo, CA. Remote or hybrid will not be offered.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience (source to close), agency or in-house. Sales Recruiting is a plus!
- Track record of hiring sourced candidates (at least 60% of your hires have been self-sourced, not applicants or referrals).
- Extreme accountability. You are self-motivated and driven by organizational goals.
- Experience managing multiple internal competing priorities.
- Commitment to excellence and top performance.
- A desire to “hunt” for hard-to-find talent is essential.
- Organizational skills combined with high energy and a sense of urgency.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are excited by the opportunity to scale a hyper-growth startup.
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?