Senior Growth Operations Manager
Sales & Business Development, Operations
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
Our Growth Systems team prides itself on using a first principles approach to unlock new ways of scaling revenue. Using engineering to overcome obstacles and scale/automate processes, we experiment where most marketing teams fall short or lack skill sets. As a Senior Growth Operations Manager on the team, you will own the systems and processes that power marketing campaigns and directly accelerate revenue growth.
- 5+ years of Marketing/Sales/Revenue Operations experience
- Advanced knowledge in Marketo & SFDC or similar marketing technology stack
- Strong familiarity with marketing initiatives including enrichment, demo booking, intent, webinars, and lead lifecycle management
- Experience with SQL, ETL/data pipelines, excel, and BI Tools (Looker)
- Strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills. Big plus if you have a hacker’s mentality and are energized by finding novel ways to drive revenue and eke out as much yield as possible from a given funnel
- Excellent cross-functional stakeholder management, presentation skills, and organized communications
- Experience working with a high degree of autonomy in a fast-moving startup or a hyper growth environment
- This role is highly cross-functional and strategic: you’ll work with executives, operations, engineering, analytics, brand, sales, and more to improve marketing campaigns, prioritize projects, and ensure alignment
- You’ll oversee the strategy of our marketing tools, workflows, and automations with a goal of making our marketing campaigns more profitable over time
- You’ll obsess over the operations of our lead lifecycle to ensure proper follow up by sales, ultimately maximizing the efficiency of every lead
- You’ll proactively partner with data science and engineering as you own and elevate lead scoring, nurtures, and MQL threshold initiatives, ideally driving out of the box solutions and becoming a true innovator in your domain
- You’ll build advanced automations via platforms such as Workato/AWS/Retool/etc that will work with existing sales/marketing platforms like Marketo/Salesforce to achieve a higher level of operational efficiency
- You'll become obsessed with ensuring everything within your sphere of influence is completely automated and designed for scale
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and well-being of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
- Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
- Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
- Expanded mental health support
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
- Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
- Professional development stipend
- Wellness/fitness benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal-opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?