Administration, People & HR
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 20, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
As a Recruiting Coordinator for the Sales Recruiting team, you will partner with the Recruiting team and Leadership teams across the business to organize calendars and schedule interviews for a high volume of candidates in our hiring process. We are one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley and you will be essential to the continuous growth!
- High volume scheduling interview scheduling, travel arrangements for candidates, and onsite candidate management.
- Event planning for Recruiting pipeline.
- Deliver a high quality candidate experience.
- Develop relationships with Recruiting and leadership teams across the country to collaborate during the hiring process.
- Partner closely with sales recruiters to effectively schedule every step of the interview process.
- Track and document candidate communications in the ATS.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a recruiting-related role.
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast paced, start up environment.
- Experience managing multiple internal priorities in a time sensitive matter.
- Superb organization and time management skills.
- Commitment to excellence and top performance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Employee Pay Disclosures
At Verkada, we want to attract and retain the best employees, and compensate them in a way that appropriately and fairly values their individual contribution to the company. With that in mind, we carefully consider a number of factors to determine the appropriate starting pay for an employee, including their primary work location and an assessment of a candidate’s skills and experience, as well as market demands and internal parity. For this role, Verkada estimates a starting annual base salary will fall in the range of approximately $50,000 – 150,000. This estimate can vary based on the factors described above, so the actual starting annual base salary may be above or below this range. Annual base salary is also just one component of Verkada’s total rewards package.
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
• Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
• Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
• Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
• Expanded mental health support
• Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
• Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
• Professional development stipend
• Wellness/fitness benefits
• Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?