Senior Global Growth Manager
Sales & Business Development
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
At Verkada, we're known to push traditional boundaries, and our B2B marketing efforts are no exception. We're reinventing Growth here. As Senior Global Growth Manager, you'll be joining a highly selective team with educational backgrounds from Caltech, MIT, Stanford, Harvey Mudd, Harvard, and more, with a wide variety of career experience across science/engineering, investment banking, corporate strategy, and consulting, in addition to growth marketing and startup experience.
As we challenge traditional B2B marketing ideology and build a uniquely scalable lead generation machine, we hope to hire someone to apply traditional marketing strategies (ABM, events, multi-touch campaigns) to drive revenue and immediate impact for the business. This is a high visibility role, where your work will be seen by leadership and executives.
- Help execute and update the Growth playbook (targeting, positioning, lead-sourcing) to the largest global institutions in the world
- Brainstorm and execute out-of-the-box marketing campaigns using first principles to deliver, target, and drive direct revenue for the business
- Apply Growth playbook in decentralized accounts with bottom-up targeting
- Run traditional-marketing strategies for centralized account / c-suite engagement
- Scale and automate successful campaigns that have shown strong ROI in their experimental phase
- Analyze and optimize on lower-funnel metrics to ensure campaign ROI improves as it scales
- Run multi-touch marketing campaigns across channels including but not limited to digital, email, webinars, events, and direct mail
- Build strong cross functional partnerships with other teams and stakeholders
- Strong ability to craft positioning and messaging for technical audiences alongside the product marketing and creative teams.
- 4-year undergraduate degree (STEM strongly preferred)
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in performance-focused marketing role preferred
- Business level english fluency and writing abilities
- Impeccable quantitative and data analysis skills (Excel proficiency is a must)
- Self-starter approach, willing to have full-ownership of projects from day one
- Clarity of thought — able to explain and engage with any audience on the why and how
- A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity
- Obsessed with solving complex problems
- Inbox 0 type personality
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and well-being of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
- Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
- Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
- Expanded mental health support
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
- Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
- Professional development stipend
- Wellness/fitness benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal-opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?