Enterprise Account Executive, APAC
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2022
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
Verkada is building a world-class sales organisation. Our business requires highly motivated and capable sales professionals. We prioritise drive and demonstrated success in whatever sales role you’ve been in before — we care far less about fancy pedigrees, schools, or a resume with “brand name” companies. We have a fun, positive culture of success, and of course, we pay well.
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales person to launch the APAC market. This is a ‘first on the ground’ role - a unique opportunity to make an enormous impact and to make your name in this organisation and your territory.
- Source and close new business to consistently meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas
- Build an intimate understanding of Verkada products and their place in the industry
- Create your own territory plan and research your market and customers
- Manage the full sales cycle: Prospect for new customers, host online demos, create proposals, and close deals
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Exceed goals consisting of outbound phone calls, emails, online demos, and trials every quarter
- Onboard new channel partners
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to your customers and channel partners
- Work closely with Solution Engineers to ensure smooth launches and fuel future product growth
- Provide market/client feedback to Verkada’s product/engineering team
- At least 5-10 years in a quota-carrying capacity with Enterprise experience
- Highly effective communication skills, with the ability to build rapport, nurture relationships, and hold strong presentation skills
- Experience building a territory, ideally from within a successful start-up environment
- Experience working with IT channel partners
- Patience and drive to create your own leads
- A proven ability to exceed targets using a sales methodology, and can articulate how you have ensured your own success
- Experience in Salesforce (not essential, but a huge advantage)
- A self-starter: You have the discipline and drive to create your own pipeline generation
- Organised: You think and act logically to facilitate moving deals on in volume
- A conceptual seller: Using your sales methodology you have a strong ability to forecast accurately as well as consistently close deals
- Curious and analytical: You use a data driven approach to make your territory plan
- Able to challenge the status quo: Your ability to build strong relationships enables you to influence and effectively challenge the norm
- Creative: Marketing forms part of your ecosystem, and you will be at the forefront of these plans for your territory
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?