Sales Development Manager - Tampa, Florida
Sales & Business Development
Tampa, FL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
The Sales Development Managers lead Verkademy, which is our Account Executive Development Program. Verkademy is one of the most critical business units to our success as a company and has a track record of producing Verkada's top AE's and managers. What makes this program so successful is its complete focus on creating world-class Account Executives. Due to our focus on creating Account Executives, we are looking for an Account Executive or Sales Manager who has a track record of success carrying a quota and is looking to grow their career by taking on a unique sales leadership position. This position will give you the foundation necessary to become a top tier Sales Manager while gaining valuable experience needed to take your career to the next level.
- Lead, coach, train, and motivate direct reports through Verkademy sales trainings, test outs and reviews
- Attract, hire, develop, and retain AAE talent
- Build and coach to become high-preforming AAE's to become world-class AE's
- Work in a fast-paced environment, pivot as needed and adapt quickly to change, as well as be an influencing factor to the team.
- Strategic problem solving, project management, proactively addressing problems and surfacing scalable solutions.
- At least 2+ years with a track record of success in sales as a quota-carrying Account Executive
- Excited by attracting, recruiting, developing and retaining top-tier talent
- Highly effective communication skills, with ability to build rapport, nurture relationships, and strong presentation skills
- Thrive in a dynamic, competitive, and fast-paced startup environment
- Team-player mentality, hard-working, and the ability to be authoritative when necessary.
- Feel a deep sense of ownership, accountability, pride, and passion for your work
- Experience with cross-functional teams as being collaborative, innovative, accountable, and reliable
- Data-driven, highly analytical, lead through influence, are a structured thinker
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
• Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
• Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
• Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
• Expanded mental health support
• Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
• Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
• Professional development stipend
• Wellness/fitness benefits
• Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?