Enterprise Growth Director
Sales & Business Development
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2022
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
At Verkada, we're known to push traditional boundaries, and our B2B marketing efforts are no exception. We're reinventing Growth here. As Enterprise Growth Marketing Director, you'll be joining a highly selective team with educational backgrounds from Caltech, Stanford, Harvey Mudd, Cornell, and more, with a wide variety of career experience across science/engineering, investment banking, corporate strategy, and consulting, in addition to growth marketing and startup experience.
As we challenge traditional B2B marketing ideology and build a uniquely scalable lead generation machine, we hope to hire someone with the wit, panache, and confidence to quickly contribute high-level strategies and make an immediate impact. A stint on this team will open doors, propel your career, and provide you with highly sought-after skills for any role, at Verkada or elsewhere.
- Work alongside Verkada’s CMO and the Growth team to brainstorm and execute on new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact
- Build attribution models and help deploy seven-figure marketing spend budgets to generate lead pipeline
- Test ideas, find ways to automate, rinse and repeat
- Analyze and optimize on lower-funnel metrics to ensure campaign ROI improves as it scales
- Engage with a fast-growing Enterprise Sales team to support partner marketing efforts and team goals
- 4-year undergraduate degree (Computer Science or STEM strongly preferred)
- 5 - 10 years of work experience in a top tech company, banking, asset management, strategic consulting, or equivalent, highly preferred
- A hacker’s type mentality full of curiosity and creativity
- Obsessed to solve puzzles and never give up
- Inbox 0 type personality
US Employee Benefits
Verkada is committed to investing in the holistic health and well-being of all employees and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Healthcare programs that can be tailored to meet the personal health and financial well-being needs - Premiums are 100% covered for the employee under most plans and 80% for family premiums
- Nationwide medical, vision and dental coverage
- Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with tax saving options
- Expanded mental health support
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
- Time off to relax and recharge through our paid holidays, firmwide extended holidays, flexible PTO and personal sick time
- Professional development stipend
- Wellness/fitness benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal-opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?