APAC Growth Manager
Sales & Business Development
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Thursday, June 9, 2022
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
At Verkada, we're known to push traditional boundaries, and our B2B growth efforts are no exception. We’re reinventing Growth here. As a Growth Manager, you'll be joining a highly selective team with educational backgrounds from Stanford, Princeton, MIT, and more, with a wide variety of career experience across investment banking, corporate strategy, consulting and engineering, in addition to start-up experience.
This role is located in the Sydney, Australia office but expected to onboard and train at HQ in San Mateo, CA and to visit the HQ office frequently.
- Work alongside Verkada’s Growth team globally to brainstorm and execute on new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run strategies that drive direct revenue impact
- Build attribution models and help deploy seven-figure spend budgets to generate pipeline
- Design processes to ensure pipeline is converted into revenues
- Analyse data, identify pain points and adapt your strategies to improve campaign ROI
- Test ideas, find ways to automate, rinse and repeat
- 4-year undergraduate degree (quantitative field of study strongly preferred)
- 4-9 years of relevant work experience including from a private equity firm, investment banking, strategic consulting, a startup or equivalent, highly preferred
- Self-starter approach, willing to take responsibilities and own projects from day 1
- Ability to analyze and understand numbers, data and patterns (Excel proficiency is a must)
- Ability to think outside-the-box and be creative
- Inbox 0 type personality
- Business Level English
Perks & Benefits
- Generous medical & dental insurance coverage
- Fertility benefits
- Wellness allowance
- Monthly commuter benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada, and Parents at Verkada.