Account Executive, UK
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Who We Are
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers seven product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, visitor management, mailroom management and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $360M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 14 offices across three continents, 1,500+ full-time employees and 15,700+ customers across 70+ countries, including 43 companies in the Fortune 500.
Verkada is building a world-class sales organisation and we are looking for a Mid-Market Sales person to join our small but growing team in our new London office on the top floor of the Bower, next to Old Street tube station. We prioritise drive and demonstrated success in whatever sales role you’ve been in before — we care far less about fancy pedigrees, schools, or a resume with “brand name” companies. If you are a top rep, we’d love to speak with you, regardless if you have any tech sales experience. We have an excellent training program and a strong track record of helping people transition into the tech industry.
- Create your own territory plan and research your market and customers
- Prospect for new customers and opportunities through a variety of options, including, but not limited to calls, emails, LinkedIn, and events
- Manage the full sales cycle: Qualifying, host demos, progress deals, creating proposals, and close deals
- Build an intimate understanding of Verkada products and their place in the industry
- Maintain accurate pipeline management
- Work with channel partners to source and close deals
- Full sales cycle experience in a quota-carrying capacity
- Highly effective communication skills, with the ability to build rapport, nurture relationships, and hold strong presentation skills
- Hunger and drive to create your own business
- A proven ability to exceed targets, and can articulate how you have ensured your own success
- A self-starter: You have discipline and drive
- Organised: You think and act logically to progress deals in volume
- Curious: You want to understand your customers and their paint points
- Able to challenge the status quo: Your ability to build strong relationships enables you to influence and challenge the norm
- Creative: Are able to try new things to get and win business
- London based or able to commute daily to our office by Old Street station
Perks & Benefits
- Significant equity in a rapidly growing startup
- Generous company paid medical & dental insurance coverage
- Fertility benefits
- Wellness allowance
- Monthly commuter benefits
- Kitchen filled with drinks and snacks & daily food allowance when working from the office
Verkada Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
See more open positions at Verkada
Something looks off?