District Sales Manager
Toast is driven by building the all-in-one restaurant platform that helps restaurants operate their business, increase sales, engage guests, and keep employees happy.
As a Sales Manager, you are pivotal to the growth of the Toast brand in your district. You will report into a Regional Vice President and will hire, build, and coach a team of Territory Account Executives who are in the field everyday transforming the way restaurants operate. You’ll work closely with your sales team on how to understand restaurants’ unique needs and develop customised solutions that help their businesses thrive.
This is a 100% remote opportunity with local travel and field work. Candidates must live local to the Manchester, UK area, or be willing to relocate.
About this roll*: (Responsibilities)
- Hire, develop, motivate, and manage a quota-achieving sales team
- Coach your team on how to conduct efficient discovery meetings, live demos, and craft a solution that best meets the prospective customer’s needs
- Spend time enabling and empowering your team through walk-ins, prospecting, trade shows, and local business partnerships to help exceed quotas
- Partner and collaborate with peers and parallel teams across the business to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Strategically utilise Salesforce (our CRM) and other technology to drive productivity, report on forecast deal pipelines, and analyse conversion rates
- Accountable for the new business growth across your assigned district
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 5+ years of sales experience in a hunting and closing role
- 3+ years of leadership experience
- Management experience building customer-facing, quota-achieving full cycle sales teams
- Proven track record of success
- Passionate with the ability to inspire and motivate those around them
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
Special Sauce*: (non-essential skills, nice to have)
- Experience working in a tech environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience leading field sales teams
- Knowledge of the hospitality technology industry
- Proven track record of creating a winning culture that performs at a high level
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!