Senior Quantitative Credit Risk Analyst
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready* to make a change?
The Fintech Risk team at Toast is responsible for driving risk informed growth for the rapidly expanding Toast Fintech line of business. We are seeking a senior analyst as part of the team, with a focus on acquisition credit risk. You will work with other analysts, risk managers and leaders to analyze customer characteristics, identify risk differentiators, and recommend underwriting strategies to achieve the risk and return goals. If you have an analytic and data driven mindset, eye for detail and can-do attitude then you are right for this position.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Develop and improve acquisition risk strategies for new and existing lending products
- Analyze the portfolio to uncover risk drivers and recommend mitigation solutions
- Develop dashboards to monitor risk trends in the portfolio and keep management informed
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement improved and new risk strategies
- Create decks and internal memos related to acquisition risk strategy
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 1-2 years of experience in a credit risk strategy and analytics role preferably in financial services
- Masters Degree or higher in a quantitative field (Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/OR/Business)
- Advanced data analytics skills, including use of SQL, Python/R, Excel and data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills for interpreting analytic results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with statistical modeling a plus
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!