Bilingual Onboarding Consultant - POS Mandarin Speaking
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready* to make a change?
As an Onboarding Consultant with our Emerging Markets team, Toast’s way of saying an “Implementation Specialist”, you serve as the customer’s relationship manager & point of contact from the time that the account purchases Toast, through the onboarding phase of the customer journey. You are expected to work autonomously under an Onboarding Manager to achieve monthly activation goals, prioritize work based on customer need and Toast requirements and deliver high quality customer interactions. To thrive as an Onboarding Consultant at Toast, you are flexible, motivated by aggressive growth goals, and excel in ambiguous environments!
*This position will start on 1/16/2023
About this roll*:
- Leverage your Toast product knowledge and project management skills to partner with restaurant owners during the Go-Live phase, and build out onboarding plans that will produce a high quality implementation experience within timeline and budget.
- Enable restaurant owners and staff to utilize Toast to create best practices for managing your daily restaurant operations - this includes management of labor and food costs, table turn time and guest relationships.
- Responsible for conducting remote site assessments to determine the networking needs of our clients prior to installation and communicate those needs to the project resources.
- Perform onboarding remotely while documenting the installation of the Toast POS system, observe Toast best practices as well as document any deviations from best practices that were identified during the design phase of the project.
- Create & lead an onboarding training plan to the entire restaurant staff on how to leverage the Toast product configured to their business and workflow with a focus on operational efficiencies that positively impact the guest and staff experience.
- Manage several onboarding engagements simultaneously, including large books of onboarding business (80+ restaurants) in your region.
- Ensure the transition goes smoothly and that you are available for remote Go-Live support to assist and guide the customer during their first several days of usage by providing post-live remote guidance, troubleshoot problems or follow-up training.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Bilingual/Fluent in Mandarin & English required
- 3 + years of experience in a role responsible for customer satisfaction and business operations, for instance a Restaurant GM
- Success operating independently and navigating competing priorities in a constantly changing environment
- Proven track record of success in meeting and exceeding goals
- Excellent communication, organizational, and influencing skills
Special Sauce* (Non-essential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- 1+ years of experience using a POS (Point of Sale) software, ideally in the service industry
- Payroll experience
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience working in the tech industry or for a SAAS company
- Training, teaching, or development experience
Our spread* of Total Rewards:
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!