Senior Product Marketing Manager
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager for International, you will be a part of a small and growing International Marketing Team that is dedicated to scaling Toast’s International footprint. This role will give you the opportunity to work in a startup-like environment with the backing of an established, publicly traded company. As such, you are a builder with an entrepreneurial mindset who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to manage a wide range of responsibilities, prioritize ruthlessly to maximize impact, and continuously test and learn to refine your strategies.
Reporting to the Director of International Product Marketing, you will partner closely with the Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to drive international go-to-market (GTM) strategies, including defining, building, and scaling our international product launch process.
You will collaborate on key initiatives relating to buyer personas, product positioning and messaging, and qualitative and quantitative insights from customer and market research to inform our longer term roadmap and GTM strategies of our international products. The ideal candidate enjoys playing a significant role in setting company strategy, has a proven track record of launching new products and packaging, has strong analytical skills, and excels in a growth environment. If you’re a curious and collaborative team player who isn’t afraid to lead from the front with a bias for action mentality, read on!
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Lead the go-to-market strategy and launch process for new international products and features.
- Become a product and market expert on our international product offerings and use that knowledge to craft compelling value based messaging to generate leads and drive conversions.
- Develop a deep understanding of our key competitors across international markets and create actionable competitive insights and information for our sales team to use in the field.
- Evolve our ongoing Win/Loss research to maximize its impact while adapting the program for scale.
- Leverage data to unearth insights into buyer and customer needs and identify market opportunities to inform new marketing and sales strategies for Toast.
- Collaborate with Sales and Sales Enablement to drive sales productivity through product knowledge transfer, seller collateral, and value-based talk tracks.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Proven experience in a fast-paced environment that can span product marketing, product management, operational roles, finance, sales or strategy consulting.
- Demonstrated proficiency in leading cross-functional partnerships with diverse teams to develop strategic plans and achieve desired goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to combine complex content into a clear and cohesive story to gain both internal and external buy-in.
- Data-minded with strong analytical capabilities.
- Passionate about developing a deep understanding of customer needs to inform product roadmaps and go-to-market strategies.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to ensure deadlines are met.
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience with product, marketing, or strategy in the restaurant technology industry.
- Experience in B2B SaaS, Technology, Professional Services, or other ancillary industries.
- Experience with Salesforce, Looker, and/or SQL.
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- 25 days paid holiday
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional development programs
- Commitment to employee wellbeing through resources such as a quarterly wellness stipend and mental health benefits
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- Group personal pension
- Private medical and dental cover
- Paid parental leave
- Subsidized backup childcare
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Something looks off?