Customer Care Advisor
Toast is driven by building a restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Customer Care Advisors are pivotal stakeholders in responding to and resolving escalated account issues, such as credits and billing inquiries, to meet customer needs. You’ll be part of Toast Account Operations, aka TAcO; we assist customers with their Toast contracts and Toast-related billing questions and needs, including amending, crediting, and churning.
About this roll* (responsibilities)
- Manage Case queue of customers with questions about their service agreement, and accounts via phone and email correspondence.
- Investigate inquiries related to contracts, charges, or fees and explain findings fully with a consultative approach to requests, offering empathy.
- Increase satisfaction with Toast POS ensuring customers are fully satisfied, handling customer credits and any account-related revisions.
- Cross-functional collaboration to ensure we provide a great customer experience.
- Also responsible for processing business changes. Keeping updated accurate customer records in Salesforce.
- Contribute to process improvement to advance our customer programs.
Do you have the right ingredients?* (Requirements)
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience, working with customer billing inquiries
- Processing changes to customer accounts is highly desired
- SaaS background preferred
- Teamwork, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with some ambiguous and dynamic situations.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!