Sr. Director, Support Agent Quality & Experience
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Are you bready* to build for success?
At Toast, we are passionate about creating raving fans and delivering an unparalleled customer experience. In this role, you will lead the quality assurance, enablement, performance management, and culture teams. Our customer care agents are the key to delivering a world-class customer experience, and you will build the strategy to improve their experience and performance.
We are looking for a leader to help transform the entire agent lifecycle - ensuring we are identifying and hiring the right profile, setting them up for success with the right enablement, holding them accountable for quality and performance, and retaining and flourishing our talent - across both our internal and BPO teams. In addition to managing your teams, you will partner closely with our talent acquisition, Care operations, HRBP, service delivery, and analytics teams. Success in this role will directly affect our most critical metrics, and make a massive positive impact on Toast and our customers.
About this roll*:
- Define and execute the strategy to improve key metrics such as attrition, quality scores, training completion, enablement satisfaction, etc. that eventually leads to positive customer outcomes of first contact resolution and CSAT
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to improve agent preparedness, performance and retention using a data-driven approach
- Bring changes to life by working with operational leaders, often using a test-and-learn approach
- Work cross-functionally with multiple departments (e.g. analytics, service delivery, talent acquisition, HRBPs, BPO leadership, etc.) to help deliver our strategy
- Measure and report the impact of initiatives, working closely with analytics teams
- Manage and lead quality, enablement, performance and culture teams
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 8+ years of relevant experience, especially supporting high-volume teams such as sales/customer care in enablement, quality, or operational excellence roles
- Proven ability to be a problem-solver, with an ability to work in ambiguity and use data-driven decision-making to prioritize
- Passionate about setting people up for success and improving their outcomes
- Experience driving change cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders
- Track record of success in managing managers, and in building and developing high-performing teams
- Knowledge of contact center operations is a plus
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Something looks off?