SF CPQ Admin
Salesforce Administrator - CPQ
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The CPQ Salesforce Administrator will collaborate closely with functional leaders, organizational units and subject matter experts to support, configure, maintain and improve Toast’s CRM platform in support of daily operations and strategic initiatives. The role will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of Toast’s investment in the Force.com platform. This role will have a record of success in executing on the daily configuration, support, maintenance and overall adoption of Salesforce.
As a Senior Salesforce Administrator for Business Systems you will:
- Work with an agile SCRUM team of Salesforce administrators and architects on the delivery of continuous improvement and strategic project initiatives for Toast’s internal teams in Quote to Cash
- Perform Admin responsibilities related to CPQ, DocuSign, Conga, flows, process builder, custom objects, and applications
- Collaborate with Solutions Architects and integration team on the development of custom Apex and VisualForce classes and components
- Defines and contributes to the design of new/existing applications and interfaces. Provides business solutions analysis. Performs complex problem-solving.
- Evaluates requests for new or modified features/functionality to determine feasibility, complexity and time required and compatibility with current systems and develops proposals to deliver desired solutions.
- Perform root cause analysis on issues and resolve prioritized defects.
- Perform peer reviews of changes to the Salesforce org.
- Follow and enforce the standards and best practices of the Business Systems SDLC.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 5+ years Salesforce.com administration experience required
- At least 3+ years of experience in Salesforce CPQ.
- Experience with Docusign, Conga, SOQL queries, Apex, process builders, flows and other Salesforce platform tools
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Confident in manipulating large amounts of data while understanding related object/field functions
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and collaborate laterally and upwards
- Excellent organizational, time management oral and written communication skills
- Action-oriented, "can do" attitude demonstrating willingness to accept accountability and responsibility for individual actions.
Bonus ingredients (a pinch of salt):
- 2+ years working on an Agile SCRUM or Kanban team
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Developer certifications preferred
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM201, ADM211) certified
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM301) certified
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Something looks off?