Marketing & Communications
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Hive is the leading provider of cloud-based AI solutions for content understanding, trusted by the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative organizations. The company empowers developers with a portfolio of best-in-class, pre-trained AI models, serving billions of customer API requests every month. Hive also offers turnkey software applications powered by proprietary AI models and datasets, enabling breakthrough use cases across industries. Together, Hive’s solutions are transforming content moderation, brand protection, sponsorship measurement, context-based ad targeting, and more.
Hive has raised over $120M in capital from leading investors, including General Catalyst, 8VC, Glynn Capital, Bain & Company, Visa Ventures, and others. We have over 250 employees globally in our San Francisco, Seattle, and Delhi offices. Please reach out if you are interested in joining the future of AI!
Marketing Associate Role
The Market Associate is an integral part of Hive’s Marketing team. You will be responsible for providing support to the executives and Marketing staff as they implement marketing campaigns and analyze their impact. Your duties will include handling interdepartmental communications, regularly preparing data reports, and creating surveys, questionnaires and other tools to measure marketing impact. You will enthusiastically collaborate with other company teams to understand every aspect of Hive and its products in order to effectively communicate them to a broad audience. Our ideal candidate has strong analytical skills and can conduct market research without excessive hand holding; they then can create aesthetically engaging while likewise uncomplicated reports, presentations, and marketing materials. They are able to juggle several projects simultaneously while maintaining an acute attention to detail.
- Gather data on campaign success, often through collecting audience feedback
- Create detailed and visually appealing graphs for post-launch analysis as well as new campaigns and present them to business decision-makers
- Assist with all phases of the setup, facilitation and completion of marketing campaigns
- Maintain ownership and responsibility for your own projects
- Regularly work with other company teams
- Oversee the design and graphics of marketing materials
- Conduct market research to better understand the marketing needs of the organization and its target audience
- Partner with our Business Development team to generate strategies and initiatives to build and expand Hive’s brand
- Enhance awareness in the targeted business community of Hive and our products / services
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices for data maintenance handling as it relates to your role
- Adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to the protection of information assets
- Report actual or suspected security and/or policy violations/breaches to an appropriate authority
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- You have 0-2 years of work experience in marketing or a related field, preferably in the tech industry
- You have a proven ability to work long workweeks when needed
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have some hands-on experience in software engineering or a deep interest in machine learning
- You have demonstrated success in a competitive environment
- You are highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals
- Strong team player, but can work and execute independently
- You’re driven. No one needs to push you to excel; that’s just who you are
- You are hungry to learn and you actively look for opportunities to contribute
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
Who We Are
We are a group of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary AI company. At Hive, you will have a steep learning curve and an opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest growing AI start-ups in San Francisco. The work you do here will have a noticeable and direct impact on the development of the company.
Thank you for your interest in Hive and we hope to meet you soon!
The current expected base salary for this position ranges from $50,000 - $70,000. Actual compensation may vary depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work; stock options may be offered in addition to the range provided here.
See more open positions at Hive
Something looks off?