Business Operations Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development, Operations
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Hive is the leading provider of cloud-based AI solutions for content understanding, trusted by the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative organizations. The company empowers developers with a portfolio of best-in-class, pre-trained AI models, serving billions of customer API requests every month. Hive also offers turnkey software applications powered by proprietary AI models and datasets, enabling breakthrough use cases across industries. Together, Hive’s solutions are transforming content moderation, brand protection, sponsorship measurement, context-based ad targeting, and more.
Hive has raised over $120M in capital from leading investors, including General Catalyst, 8VC, Glynn Capital, Bain & Company, Visa Ventures, and others. We have over 250 employees globally in our San Francisco, Seattle, and Delhi offices. Please reach out if you are interested in joining the future of AI!
Business Operations Analyst Role
We are looking for a talented individual to support business operations at Hive. As a Business Operations Analyst, you will be assisting your manager and executives with a variety of key activities, including improving existing processes and procedures to create effective structures for growth, implementing effective reporting and productivity goals for various teams, and tackling high impact ad hoc projects touching various company functions. Our ideal candidate has strong generalist skills, a proven background of success in a high-pressure environment, and an enthusiasm for digging deep into the metrics of various operations. They are able to step into any role and help out with any project as needed. A passion for startups and AI is a must.
- Assist in executing operational and strategic initiatives; help set short-term and long-term goals to drive company growth
- Be the operations support in managing and delivering projects; stay updated on surrounding business operations activities and assist when needed
- Collect and organize data from various teams to conduct effective reporting and ensure metrics are useful, visible, and streamlined
- Advise managers on findings and the various courses they can take to address challenges
- Actively look for ways to improve upon and optimize existing procedures, systems, and processes
- Act as a generalist in getting anything and everything done to help the company grow
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline
- You have 0 - 2 years of work experience at a top consulting or banking organization
- You take initiative to direct your own days, identify worthwhile projects, and take actionable steps to accomplish goals
- You are energetic, resourceful and driven, and have the ownership to thrive in an unstructured environment
- You are hungry to learn and you actively look for opportunities to contribute
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
Who We Are
We are a group of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary AI company. At Hive, you will have a steep learning curve and an opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest growing AI start-ups in San Francisco. The work you do here will have a noticeable and direct impact on the development of the company.
Thank you for your interest in Hive and we hope to meet you soon!
The current expected base salary for this position ranges from $50,000 - $90,000. Actual compensation may vary depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work; stock options may be offered in addition to the range provided here.
See more open positions at Hive
Something looks off?