Talent Acquisition Manager
People & HR
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, June 18, 2021
Hive is the leading provider of cloud-based AI solutions for content understanding, trusted by the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative organizations. The company empowers developers with a portfolio of best-in-class, pre-trained AI models, serving billions of customer API requests every month. Hive also offers turnkey software applications powered by proprietary AI models and datasets, enabling breakthrough use cases across industries. Together, Hive’s solutions are transforming content moderation, brand protection, sponsorship measurement, context-based ad targeting, and more.
Hive has raised over $120M in capital from leading investors, including General Catalyst, 8VC, Glynn Capital, Bain & Company, Visa Ventures, and others. We have over 250 employees globally in our San Francisco, Seattle, and Delhi offices. Please reach out if you are interested in joining the future of AI!
Talent Acquisition Manager
Recruiting the right candidates is pivotal to Hive’s success and ability to innovate. As a Talent Acquisition Manager at Hive, you will not only oversee the processes that dictate our candidate experience, but also aid our recruiting team in establishing and meeting their short and long-term goals. The Talent Acquisition Manager will manage the day-to-day operations of our recruiting team and will work closely with internal stakeholders on recruiting initiatives as the company scales up. Our ideal candidate is mission-driven and passionate about providing frontline support. We need a team builder who can express our vision and is relentless in their pursuit of building the best team!
- Serve as a crucial point of contact between executive leadership and employees
- Mentor our recruiting team, such that each team member is well positioned to reach their hiring goals and advance in their careers
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for both technical and non-technical roles, from talent sourcing to final round decision-making
- Lead cross-functional Talent Acquisition team projects, such as building out new roles or exploring new ways to reach candidates and build diversity
- Develop and maintain reporting that highlights metrics to measure against business hiring goals and overall team performance (i.e. using data to evaluate and optimize current hiring processes)
- Ensure compliance of Applicant Tracking System procedures and the recruiting process; Assisting with compliance and data audits
- Manage talent acquisition initiatives, such as employee referrals, university recruiting, sourcing strategies, and more
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices for data maintenance handling as it relates to your role
- Adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to the protection of information assets
- Report actual or suspected security and/or policy violations/breaches to an appropriate authority
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth tech company / start-up
- Proven background in leading a full cycle recruiting team and familiarity with the Bay Area talent market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate a high level of professionalism
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
- Passionate about people and how they function together to create a diverse, inclusive organization
Who We Are
We are a group of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary AI company. At Hive, you will have a steep learning curve and an opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest growing AI start-ups in San Francisco. The work you do here will have a noticeable and direct impact on the development of the company.
Thank you for your interest in Hive and we hope to meet you soon!
The current expected base salary for this position ranges from $90,000 - $150,000. Actual compensation may vary depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work; stock options may be offered in addition to the range provided here.
See more open positions at Hive
Something looks off?