Sales Operations Manager
Sales & Business Development, Operations
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Hive is the leading provider of cloud-based AI solutions for content understanding, trusted by the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative organizations. The company empowers developers with a portfolio of best-in-class, pre-trained AI models, serving billions of customer API requests every month. Hive also offers turnkey software applications powered by proprietary AI models and datasets, enabling breakthrough use cases across industries. Together, Hive’s solutions are transforming content moderation, brand protection, sponsorship measurement, context-based ad targeting, and more.
Hive has raised over $120M in capital from leading investors, including General Catalyst, 8VC, Glynn Capital, Bain & Company, Visa Ventures, and others. We have over 250 employees globally in our San Francisco, Seattle, and Delhi offices. Please reach out if you are interested in joining the future of AI!
Sales Operations Manager
Hive is looking for a strong sales operations leader to provide direction, insight, and strategy across the board. As a Sales Operations Manager at Hive, you will sit cross-functionally across our sales and operations teams and will be responsible for generating actionable sales and go-to-market insights. You will play a critical role in improving and scaling our sales operations and partner with sales leaders to guide and execute on operational initiatives to enhance go-to-market productivity. Our ideal candidate is a natural leader who loves identifying trends and providing data-driven insights. A passion for start-ups and AI is a must.
- Measure, track, and analyze key sales metrics relevant for our business and create actionable insights from such data
- Identify and execute on initiatives to improve sales funnel performance
- Partner with the sales team to utilize systems that increase sales efficiency, including CRM and additional sales operations tools
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to optimize go-to-market processes and tools
- Create concise, regular reporting for various executive stakeholders
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices for data maintenance handling as it relates to your role
- Adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to the protection of information assets
- Report actual or suspected security and/or policy violations/breaches to an appropriate authority
- Bachelor's degree
- You have 3-5 years of experience in operations (or a similar analytical role) at a software company, or 3-5 years of experience in consulting or finance
- You have lived and breathed Salesforce and have strong analytical skills that you put to use daily
- You can see trends in seemingly dissociated data
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and superior organizational abilities
- You have demonstrated success in a competitive environment
- You are comfortable with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- You are driven; no one needs to push you to excel –– that’s just who you are
- You are hungry to learn and actively look for opportunities to contribute
Who We Are
We are a group of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary AI company. At Hive, you will have a steep learning curve and an opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest growing AI start-ups in San Francisco. The work you do here will have a noticeable and direct impact on the development of the company.
Thank you for your interest in Hive and we hope to meet you soon!
The current expected base salary for this position ranges from $90,000 - $150,000. Actual compensation may vary depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work; stock options may be offered in addition to the range provided here.