Client Partnerships Manager
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2021
Hive is the leading provider of cloud-based AI solutions for content understanding, trusted by the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative organizations. The company empowers developers with a portfolio of best-in-class, pre-trained AI models, serving billions of customer API requests every month. Hive also offers turnkey software applications powered by proprietary AI models and datasets, enabling breakthrough use cases across industries. Together, Hive’s solutions are transforming content moderation, brand protection, sponsorship measurement, context-based ad targeting, and more.
Hive has raised over $120M in capital from leading investors, including General Catalyst, 8VC, Glynn Capital, Bain & Company, Visa Ventures, and others. We have over 250 employees globally in our San Francisco, Seattle, and Delhi offices. Please reach out if you are interested in joining the future of AI!
Client Partnerships Manager Role
Hive is looking for a strong leader to provide direction, oversight, and management of client partnerships across the board. As a client partnerships manager at Hive, you will work closely with our executive team to support the growth of our business, including working directly with some of our largest clients and partners as well as management of a team of analysts to support business development and client success efforts. Our ideal candidate has strong generalist skills and a proven background of leadership. They are able to step into any role and help out with any project as needed. A passion for startups and AI is a must.
- Lead the solution design, project delivery, and customer success of high profile enterprise client projects, in partnership with the executive team, in collaboration with engineering / product teams, and with oversight of a 2-3 person business analyst team
- Collaborate with our largest clients and partners to support business development and project delivery efforts (i.e. client-facing role with some of our largest enterprise clients)
- Lead the development of business cases for new Hive products and initiatives
- Actively look for ways to improve upon and optimize existing procedures, systems, and processes
- Act as a generalist in getting anything and everything done to help the company grow; anticipate challenges, react promptly and calmly to necessary changes, and ease our growing pains
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices for data maintenance handling as it relates to your role
- Adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to the protection of information assets
- Report actual or suspected security and/or policy violations/breaches to an appropriate authority
- Bachelor's degree
- Preferred: You have at least 5 years of total work experience including at least 3-5 years of experience at a top management consulting firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in a competitive environment
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals
- Strong team player, but can work and execute independently
- Driven; no one needs to push you to excel, that’s just who you are
- Hungry to learn and actively look for opportunities to contribute
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
Who We Are
We are a group of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary AI company. At Hive, you will have a steep learning curve and an opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest growing AI start-ups in San Francisco. The work you do here will have a noticeable and direct impact on the development of the company.
Thank you for your interest in Hive and we hope to meet you soon!
The current expected base salary for this position ranges from $90,000 - $160,000. Actual compensation may vary depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work; stock options may be offered in addition to the range provided here.
See more open positions at Hive
Something looks off?