Administration, People & HR
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2021
Hive is the leading provider of cloud-based AI solutions for content understanding, trusted by the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative organizations. The company empowers developers with a portfolio of best-in-class, pre-trained AI models, serving billions of customer API requests every month. Hive also offers turnkey software applications powered by proprietary AI models and datasets, enabling breakthrough use cases across industries. Together, Hive’s solutions are transforming content moderation, brand protection, sponsorship measurement, context-based ad targeting, and more.
Hive has raised over $120M in capital from leading investors, including General Catalyst, 8VC, Glynn Capital, Bain & Company, Visa Ventures, and others. We have over 250 employees globally in our San Francisco, Seattle, and Delhi offices. Please reach out if you are interested in joining the future of AI!
Hive is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to help as we continue to build our team of world-class talent. As a Recruiting Coordinator at Hive, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact at one of the world’s leading AI product companies, engaging with both our internal team as well as potential future employees. Our ideal candidate for this position is self-motivated, highly organized, and flexible in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will be expected to effectively convey our platforms, products, and ideas, so excellent communication skills are a must. You will work closely with our VP of Operations to develop new growth strategies, define weekly recruiting goals, and analyze the metrics of our hiring process. We need a team player who can express our vision and is eager to develop their recruiting skills at one of the most competitive companies in AI.
- Schedule a high volume of calls and onsite interviews while ensuring the internal team is fully informed
- Source and connect with potential candidates on various recruiting platforms
- Conduct phone-screens and assess a candidate’s fit for the role
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System, keeping all profiles up to date and accurate
- Set and crush weekly outreach goals
- Coordinate travel for non-local candidates
- Monitor and update job postings
- Guide candidates smoothly through their onsite interviews
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices for data maintenance handling as it relates to your role
- Adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to the protection of information assets
- Report actual or suspected security and/or policy violations/breaches to an appropriate authority
- You have a BA / BS degree
- You possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and are comfortable getting on the phone with anyone
- Your attention to detail is meticulous, even while juggling multiple tasks
- You take initiative and are able to prioritize your daily tasks without direct guidance
- You are skilled in Google Suite and proficient at typing
Who We Are
We are a group of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary AI company. At Hive, you will have a steep learning curve and an opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest growing AI start-ups in San Francisco. The work you do here will have a noticeable and direct impact on the development of the company.
Thank you for your interest in Hive and we hope to meet you soon!
The current expected base salary for this position ranges from $60,000 - $85,000. Actual compensation may vary depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work; stock options may be offered in addition to the range provided here.