Client Delivery Analyst
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2021
Hive is the leading provider of cloud-based AI solutions for content understanding, trusted by the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative organizations. The company empowers developers with a portfolio of best-in-class, pre-trained AI models, serving billions of customer API requests every month. Hive also offers turnkey software applications powered by proprietary AI models and datasets, enabling breakthrough use cases across industries. Together, Hive’s solutions are transforming content moderation, brand protection, sponsorship measurement, context-based ad targeting, and more.
Hive has raised over $120M in capital from leading investors, including General Catalyst, 8VC, Glynn Capital, Bain & Company, Visa Ventures, and others. We have over 250 employees globally in our San Francisco, Seattle, and Delhi offices. Please reach out if you are interested in joining the future of AI!
Client Delivery Analyst
We are looking for an eager and motivated delivery analyst to join our Client Delivery team. At Hive, our Client Delivery team is responsible for commercial delivery of all the groundbreaking technology we have built. As a Client Delivery Analyst, you will be responsible for consistently delivering and executing projects within our Hive Data platform. Day to day, you will be managing multiple projects at a time by analyzing priorities, metrics, and deliverables. Our ideal candidate is interested in learning the ins and outs of a fast growing startup, as they will play an essential part in the business lifecycle. You will also have the opportunity to work in a collaborative and close knit team. This is a great opportunity to see how a high growth startup functions in action.
- Create, set up, and audit projects on our Hive Data platform to execute and deliver client engagements
- Own and execute projects for Hive Data clients by creatively brainstorming ways in which our solutions address client needs and challenges
- Ensure client jobs are running smoothly by managing timelines, identifying points of challenges, and addressing and updating projects accordingly
- Collaborate with sales and business development teams at the start of each project to understand scope and client requirements
- Collaborate with engineers in order to set up optimal pipelines and efficiently audit projects
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices for data maintenance handling as it relates to your role
- Adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to the protection of information assets
- Report actual or suspected security and/or policy violations/breaches to an appropriate authority
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years of work experience
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented; you handle multiple priorities without missing a beat
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills with an analytical mindset
- You have demonstrated success in a competitive environment
- You are highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals
- You are a strong team player, but can work and execute independently
- You are driven and actively seek opportunities to contribute -- no one needs to push you to excel
Who We Are
We are a group of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary AI company. At Hive, you will have a steep learning curve and an opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest growing AI start-ups in San Francisco. The work you do here will have a noticeable and direct impact on the development of the company.
Thank you for your interest in Hive and we hope to meet you soon!
The current expected base salary for this position ranges from $60,000 - $85,000. Actual compensation may vary depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work; stock options may be offered in addition to the range provided here.
See more open positions at Hive
Something looks off?