Associate, Enterprise Analytics
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 16, 2021
Hive is the leading provider of cloud-based AI solutions for content understanding, trusted by the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative organizations. The company empowers developers with a portfolio of best-in-class, pre-trained AI models, serving billions of customer API requests every month. Hive also offers turnkey software applications powered by proprietary AI models and datasets, enabling breakthrough use cases across industries. Together, Hive’s solutions are transforming content moderation, brand protection, sponsorship measurement, context-based ad targeting, and more.
Hive has raised over $120M in capital from leading investors, including General Catalyst, 8VC, Glynn Capital, Bain & Company, Visa Ventures, and others. We have over 250 employees globally in our San Francisco, Seattle, and Delhi offices. Please reach out if you are interested in joining the future of AI!
Associate, Enterprise Analytics
We are looking for talented candidates to join our Enterprise Analytics team. As an Associate on our Enterprise Analytics team, you will work closely with the Hive Media team - a unit of the business focused on serving media companies, agencies, and advertisers with AI-powered products - to support delivery and growth of our media business. As an Associate on our Enterprise Analytics team, you will work closely with the Hive Media team to support delivery and growth of our media business. Day to day, you will work with existing and potential clients within the media vertical and deliver on Hive’s offerings to a broad range of Fortune 500 companies and advertisers. You will be expected to keep up with multiple projects at a time and apply your strong quantitative skills to analyze priorities, metrics, and client solutions and strategies. You are both the foundation and the catalyst for Hive’s growth, and you are a key reference for our existing clients and are relentless in delivering on our innovative capabilities.
- Conduct internal and external analysis on Hive offerings to refine solutions and commercialization strategies
- Own and manage aspects of client projects and delivery; serve as the critical bridge between our clients and our product teams
- Collaborate with the executive and business teams, as well as engineering, to create client presentations and execute deal documents
- Execute and advise on innovative solutions for clients within our media vertical
- Collaborate with machine learning and engineering teams in developing solutions that work for the client
- Enhance awareness in the targeted business community of Hive and our products / services
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices for data maintenance handling as it relates to your role
- Adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to the protection of information assets
- Report actual or suspected security and/or policy violations/breaches to an appropriate authority
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- Preferred: You have 2-3 years of work experience at a top management consulting firm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have demonstrated success in a competitive environment
- You are highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals
- Strong team player, but can work and execute independently
- You’re driven; no one needs to push you to excel; that’s just who you are
- You are hungry to learn and you actively look for opportunities to contribute
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat
Who We Are
We are a group of ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating a revolutionary AI company. At Hive, you will have a steep learning curve and an opportunity to contribute to one of the fastest growing AI start-ups in San Francisco. The work you do here will have a noticeable and direct impact on the development of the company.
Thank you for your interest in Hive and we hope to meet you soon!
The current expected base salary for this position ranges from $80,000 - $120,000. Actual compensation may vary depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work; stock options may be offered in addition to the range provided here.