Marketing Manager - APAC
Telnyx is an industry leader that's not just imagining the future of global connectivity—we're building it. From architecting and amplifying the reach of a private, global, multi-cloud IP network, to bringing hyperlocal edge technology right to your fingertips through intuitive APIs, we're shaping a new era of seamless interconnection between people, devices, and applications.
We're driven by a desire to transform and modernize what's antiquated, automate the manual, and solve real-world problems through innovative connectivity solutions. As a testament to our success, we're proud to stand as a financially stable and profitable company. Our robust profitability allows us not only to invest in pioneering technologies but also to foster an environment of continuous learning and growth for our team.
Our collective vision is a world where borderless connectivity fuels limitless innovation. By joining us, you can be part of laying the foundations for this interconnected future. We're currently seeking passionate individuals who are excited about the opportunity to contribute to an industry-shaping company while growing their own skills and careers.
Telnyx is looking for an APAC Marketing Manager to scale the performance of our digital marketing channels and optimize our website conversion rates. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, this individual will be an integral part of our next phase of growth; providing direction and establishing the best practices that will shape our GTM strategy as we continue to scale as an organization. They must have solid communication skills to work effectively with the marketing, sales and product teams. Those that are self-motivated and thrive working with a team in a fast-paced environment are best suited for this role.
As the APAC Marketing Manager, you will be our trailblazer for developing and executing on our marketing strategy for APAC’s key countries. Your goals will be to attract new customers and nurture existing customers.
Strategic Planning and Execution:
- Develop and implement Regional Marketing Strategies: Craft and execute multi-channel marketing strategies, driving sales opportunities and customer acquisition.
- Become the brand owner in the region: Act as the key driver in coordinating and leading the execution of the regional strategy, working collaboratively with multiple teams to ensure campaign success.
Campaign and Event Management:
- Organize and Execute In-House Events: Manage and conduct a variety of event types, including regional webinars and developer engagements, ensuring end-to-end execution.
- Identify and Plan Event Participation: Identify and execute on key regional events that offer opportunities to showcase our products, engage with potential clients, nurture new relationships and enhance brand visibility.
- Develop and Implement Multi-Channel Campaigns: Strategically propose, test, and launch multi-channel campaigns, with a special emphasis on Account-Based Marketing (ABM), to broaden lead generation efforts.
- Develop the Required Materials: Create landing pages and other campaign necessities, collaborating closely with the design team for necessary campaign assets.
- Content Creation and Oversight: Be self-reliant in writing and reviewing content for various campaign elements, ensuring alignment with overall campaign objectives and quality standards.
Collaboration and Coordination:
- Effective Communication with Leadership: Maintain clear and frequent communication with senior management regarding campaign strategies, timelines, and progress
- Cross-Functional Team Collaboration: Work collaboratively with marketing and dotcom squads, to execute programs that drive regional awareness and pipeline acceleration. Share your insights and learnings for continuous improvement.
- Drive Alignment with Sales: Forge a strong partnership with Sales to synchronize marketing and sales strategies, finding what works and doubling down on efforts.
Performance Analysis and Optimization:
- Regular Reporting Cadence: Regularly evaluate and report on OKRs, adapting marketing strategies based on effectiveness and results. This includes providing weekly, monthly, and quarterly updates on campaign performance by tactics and sources.
- Data-Driven Marketing Optimization: Rigorously measure and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns against established ROI and KPIs. Optimize efforts to enhance conversion rates and reduce customer acquisition costs.
What we are looking for
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- 5+ years experience in B2B demand generation experience in hyper-growth SaaS environment with multiple product offerings
- 2+ years of hands-on Demand Generation creation, execution and measurement experience (ABM, Paid Ads, Retargeting, etc)
- Ability to think strategically as well as be a “doer”.
- Great at building rapport and aligning stakeholders to drive success, enjoying collaboration and team execution.
- Experience working cross-functionally to support marketing, sales, and customer success.
- Analytical and curious, consistently using data to drive incremental improvements.
- Comfortable using data to make recommendations and measure results.
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
Bring Your Authentic Self to Telnyx
Telnyx is committed to building a team full of diverse perspectives, various backgrounds and different minds. We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to building a culture where difference is valued and creating avenues of equity for underserved groups. While we are still a work in progress, we are actively seeking folks who are passionate about building a place of belonging for everyone.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?