Mid-Market Customer Success Manager (Hybrid)
Telnyx is an industry leader that's not just imagining the future of global connectivity—we're building it. From architecting and amplifying the reach of a private, global, multi-cloud IP network, to bringing hyperlocal edge technology right to your fingertips through intuitive APIs, we're shaping a new era of seamless interconnection between people, devices, and applications.
We're driven by a desire to transform and modernize what's antiquated, automate the manual, and solve real-world problems through innovative connectivity solutions. As a testament to our success, we're proud to stand as a financially stable and profitable company. Our robust profitability allows us not only to invest in pioneering technologies but also to foster an environment of continuous learning and growth for our team.
Our collective vision is a world where borderless connectivity fuels limitless innovation. By joining us, you can be part of laying the foundations for this interconnected future. We're currently seeking passionate individuals who are excited about the opportunity to contribute to an industry-shaping company while growing their own skills and careers.
As a Mid-Market Customer Success Manager, you'll hold an essential position for the success of new Telnyx customers. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing monthly revenue for Telnyx's highest-valued customers. You’ll build and maintain strong relationships, consistently remain available and responsive, and proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis. The two key metrics you’ll be evaluated on are the successful growth of your book of business and retaining & renewing individual accounts.
- Drive customer outcomes - get them to value and hit/exceed their usage expectations on the Telnys platform
- Develop strong relationships with key individuals, work with customers to establish critical goals and KPIs, and aid customers in achieving their business objectives.
- Track daily, weekly, and monthly metrics and reports to support the customer experience.
- Maintain and grow a book of business through proactive outreach, anticipating customer needs and concerns, and a data-driven, analytical, problem-solving mindset.
- Demonstrate and promote product adoption as a means to upsell new features and increase usage of the Telnyx platform.
- Remain available and responsive to maximize customer satisfaction by addressing inquiries, technical demands, and following through on specified timelines.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary parties.
- Build and maintain strategic customer account plans, lead Executive Business Reviews, and negotiate renewals.
- Consistently generate buzz around Telnyx’s solutions through online reviews, case studies, testimonials, and community discussion.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of customer service of a highly technical product or project management experience in a professional setting (telecommunications background will be a plus).
- Resourcefulness. Technically competent and enjoy solving problems for our customers and our team.
- Advanced organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent project management, developing workflows to increase troubleshooting efficiency while still following standard processes.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator, being able to stand in our customer’s shoes.
- Analytical thinking - analyze, synthesize, and apply information to solve problems swiftly while weighing all pros and cons and understanding the downstream effects of decisions.
- Living with integrity, transparency, and erring on the side of the action.
- Adaptive and introspective; ability to work under pressure and help others.
Bring Your Authentic Self to Telnyx
Telnyx is committed to building a team full of diverse perspectives, various backgrounds and different minds. We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to building a culture where difference is valued and creating avenues of equity for underserved groups. While we are still a work in progress, we are actively seeking folks who are passionate about building a place of belonging for everyone.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?