Sales Development Representative
At Telnyx, we’re architecting and amplifying access to global connectivity. We power communications, wireless, networking and storage from our private, global, multi-cloud IP network all the way out to the hyperlocal edge. And we make this edge infrastructure easily available through intuitive APIs housed in one space.
We’re interested in solving real-world problems, modernizing the antiquated and automating the manual. In building solutions that make connectivity simple and accessible, we’re laying the foundation for a future of endless innovation and interconnected technology. Our shared vision is a future where people, devices and applications can seamlessly connect across the globe.
The Sales Development Representative role holds an essential position in the growth and development of our sales pipeline, having a direct impact on the business. You are excited about prospecting to potential customers while maintaining a fun and rewarding atmosphere.
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up, outbound calls, and emails.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings between prospective customers and Account Executives.
- Develop sales approaches and pitches that speak to the customer’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Effectively communicate our value proposition and develop professional relationships with prospects.
- Document all sales activity in our CRM system (Salesforce).
- Participate in ongoing training and stay up-to-date with new products and services.
- Understand Telnyx’s goal and purpose to continually enhance the company’s performance.
- Commercial experience in sales or marketing (SaaS experience a benefit).
- Excellent verbal and written communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- A strong phone presence with a knack for building rapport quickly and establishing trust.
- Hands-on experience with outbound sales techniques (prospecting, cold calling, emailing, etc.).
- Technical aptitude to quickly assimilate the technical knowledge.
- Previous experience telemarketing, cold-calling, and setting appointments/closing sales via telephone is preferred.
- Strong desire to grow your career within a nimble and hungry environment.
- Share Options
- 401(k): Human Interest Plan w/ 4% Company Match (Eligible After 3 Months)
- Healthcare & Dental: Company Covers 50%
- Flexible Paid Time Off (Flex PTO)
- And More
Bring Your Authentic Self to Telnyx
Telnyx is committed to building a team full of diverse perspectives, various backgrounds and different minds. We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to building a culture where difference is valued and creating avenues of equity for underserved groups. While we are still a work in progress, we are actively seeking folks who are passionate about building a place of belonging for everyone.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?