GPT Automation Engineer (Remote)
Telnyx is an industry leader that's not just imagining the future of global connectivity—we're building it. From architecting and amplifying the reach of a private, global, multi-cloud IP network, to bringing hyperlocal edge technology right to your fingertips through intuitive APIs, we're shaping a new era of seamless interconnection between people, devices, and applications.
We're driven by a desire to transform and modernize what's antiquated, automate the manual, and solve real-world problems through innovative connectivity solutions. As a testament to our success, we're proud to stand as a financially stable and profitable company. Our robust profitability allows us not only to invest in pioneering technologies but also to foster an environment of continuous learning and growth for our team.
Our collective vision is a world where borderless connectivity fuels limitless innovation. By joining us, you can be part of laying the foundations for this interconnected future. We're currently seeking passionate individuals who are excited about the opportunity to contribute to an industry-shaping company while growing their own skills and careers.
- You are excited by the mission of Telnyx to make the public switched telephone accessible and
- the internet the site of truly democratized, universal communications.
- You are passionate about developing, testing and deploying conversational AI models using
- Open AI's GPT architecture and any up and coming open-source alternatives.
- You are committed to contributing to a culture that makes you proud to work here and helps us
- By collaborating with others and utilizing every chance to enhance both your own and your
- colleagues' abilities, you elevate those around you.
- You are a passionate and driven developer with a strong desire to learn and grow in a dynamic
- and fast-paced environment.
- You have a keen attention to detail, and are flexible and adaptable to changing requirements and deadlines.
We are looking for a developer eager to increase their experience through automation of internal and external applications to empower your work colleagues and customers. You will have an opportunity to increase your skill-set by working with both back-end and front-end technologies. GPT-Eng is the team you will be working with!
- You will be joining a small team with an opportunity to work on challenging and impactful projects. This includes powerful chat-bots, embeddings, and plugins that can make a real difference in the lives of people around the world.
- You will have access to the latest tools, frameworks, and technologies to help you develop your skills and stay up-to-date with industry trends.
- You will collaborate closely with other engineers to develop, test, and deploy these applications, ensuring optimal performance and scalability.
What We’re Looking For
- Strong problem-solving skills, be able to troubleshoot and debug issues that may arise.
- Proactive communicator, ability to work in a team environment and also unaccompanied.
- A desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and documenting learning that can benefit others.
- Attention to detail and flexibility for requirements that can change.
2 years minimum experience with the following:
- Software engineering practices, including version control and code review.
- Deploying to the cloud using technologies like Docker, Jenkins and Kubernetes.
Bring Your Authentic Self to Telnyx
Telnyx is committed to building a team full of diverse perspectives, various backgrounds and different minds. We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to building a culture where difference is valued and creating avenues of equity for underserved groups. While we are still a work in progress, we are actively seeking folks who are passionate about building a place of belonging for everyone.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?