Sr. Customer Solutions Engineer
Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Be the technical authority on the Sysdig Platform and become the customer’s go-to advisor
- Help with customer onboarding and training, thus driving adoption.
- Understand the customer’s requirements, challenges, and what business outcomes and value they are expecting in their Sysdig journey.
What you will bring with you
- Self-motivated, proactive, and innovative team players who strives to inspire customer loyalty
- Track record of owning customer relationships, including implementation, renewal, and identification of expansion opportunities. You will be an expert in cloud native technologies.
What we look for
- Experience working in a Cyber Security role in/with Cloud Ecosystems in either a consulting or professional services role
- Post-sales experience with a focus on growing and retaining customers
- Experience working with Sysdig and/or Falco would be a plus
Why work at Sysdig? (standard)
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your CV will be highly appreciated!