Technical Marketing Manager
Technical Marketing Manager - Detection & Response (US/Canada)
Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do:
- Technical Content Development – develop white papers, ecosystem solution briefs, threat research content, and videos to demonstrate the power of our technology and the value it delivers to Security teams.
- SE Enablement – provide technical tools and presentations that improve productivity of SEs in the field and drive consistency from our top-level messaging through to our demonstration of technology value and differentiation (SE presentations, demos, reference architectures, etc)
- Technical Evangelism – present and articulate our solutions and key topics in, cybersecurity and cloud at industry events, webinars, partner events, etc.
- Technical Subject Matter Expertise for product launches – develop presales tools in support of a new product or solution launches, including working with field enablement on the transfer of knowledge to our SEs in the Field.
What we look for:
- 3-5 years of either product/technical marketing, sales engineering or solution architect with experience in security, cloud, EDR and/ or a related area
- Experience with the threat detection domain (ex. EDR/XDR, SIEM etc)
- Demonstrated ability to generate content that is compelling and guides prospects through their buyers journey
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product management and sales
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proven technical aptitude
- Computer science, electrical engineering, or similar technical degree is preferred.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Career growth