Enterprise Account Executive
Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is seeking a driven Enterprise Account Executive to drive revenue for its Secure DevOps Platform in Spain. This is a quota-carrying hunter sales role targeting enterprise companies looking for new monitoring and security solutions for their microservices and cloud-native applications. Demand for our offering has skyrocketed over the last 12 months as customers realize that legacy tools simply don’t cut it in the new stack. Kubernetes and containers require purpose-built solutions designed for the cloud. Sysdig is already the Secure DevOps platform for hundreds of Enterprises, and we are just getting started.
What you will do
- Define and execute sales plans for your assigned territory
- Forecast, meet, and exceed quota
- Through a combination of inbound and outbound leads, develop and manage a high-velocity, SaaS funnel
- Manage business and track opportunities through CRM and other supporting tools
- Collaborate on and improve all aspects of the sales cycle, including product, support, and sales engineering
- Work with and enable Partner ecosystem
What you will bring with you
- 5 - 10 years of IT sales experience
- Domain experience with one or more of the following required: Compute platforms (Kubernetes, VMware, Pivotal, Openstack, Docker, DCOS, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud), Monitoring software, Data Center Security
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written, team player
- Must be willing to travel to clients to support sales relationships (if required)
What we look for
- SaaS sales experience
- A strong sales aptitude and fundamental understanding of the sales process
- A sound, tech-savy business acumen and the ability to articulate a compelling value proposition in a complex and evolving business environment
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with an ever-evolving set of solutions
- English and Spanish fluency
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your CV will be highly appreciated!