Director of Product Marketing - Secure
Director , Product Marketing
Sysdig helps companies secure and accelerate innovation in the cloud. Powered by Runtime Insights, the cloud security platform stops threats in real time and reduces vulnerabilities by up to 95%. Rooted in runtime, the company created Falco, the open standard for cloud threat detection. By knowing what is running in production, Dev and security teams can focus on the risks that matter most. From shift left to shield right, the most innovative companies around the world rely on Sysdig to prevent, detect, and respond at cloud speed.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As a Director of Product Marketing, you will be responsible for leading the product marketing strategy for our CNAPP platform. This includes end to end responsibility for messaging, content and sales enablement content to support the Sysdig Secure business.
What you will do
- Impact pipeline and bookings growth for Sysdig Secure by contributing across all aspects of product marketing
- Take the lead on product launches, creating clear and compelling product messages and content for the detection and response use cases
- Develop materials that allow the sales team and partners to carry a consistent message and drive pipeline conversion
- Player / coach: Be able to roll up the sleeves and do the job, but also manage a team (with the opportunity to grow as we scale)
What we look for
- 7+ years of either product/technical marketing, sales engineering or solution architect with experience in security and/or cloud
- Experience with threat detection and response domain is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to generate content that is compelling and guides prospects through their buyer's journey
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product management and sales
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
The U.S. annual base salary range for this full-time position is between $188K and $235/year. Actual offers may be higher or lower than this range based on a variety of factors, including (but not limited to) the candidate’s work location, job-related skills, experience and education.
Something looks off?