Mid-Market Account Executive - Florida
Mid-Market Account Executive
As a Mid-Market Account Executive , you will be working on reinforcing our leadership in the mid-market space. You should demonstrate skills associated with working in a high-performance sales culture, especially demonstrating pipeline management, lead generation, contact network development and delivering results against a quota.
The Mid-Market Account Executive team's charter is to provide the best sales experience possible to Sumo Logic’s mid-market segment customers. This Inside Sales team has a consultative sales approach, a track record of growing sales, demolishing quotas, and keeping customers happy and wanting to dive more into our product.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Target, manage and sell to a defined geographic territory with under 1000 employees
- Own the full sales cycle, from prospecting to close, in order to fill Sumo Logic's pipeline
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospect and customers
- Partner with internal resources to provide a stellar experience for prospective customers and ensure their needs are being met
Your Experience And Skills Should Include
- 3+ years of quota-carrying experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management or Cloud Security offerings
- History of quota over-achievement selling to a technical audience like IT operations, Security, and DevOps teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, collaborative mindset a must
- Contact network within the Big Data ecosystem, highly preferred
- Salesforce power user
Sumo Logic, Inc., empowers the people who power modern, digital business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo Logic enables customers to deliver reliable and secure cloud-native applications. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ helps practitioners and developers ensure application reliability, secure and protect against modern security threats, and gain insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics and insights across observability and security solutions for their cloud-native applications. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.
The expected annual base salary range for this position is $99,000 - $122,200 . In addition to base pay, certain roles are eligible to participate in our bonus or commission plans, as well as our benefits offerings, and equity awards. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors which include (but aren’t limited to) role level, skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, location, and experience.