Commercial Account Executive (UKI)
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will be working on reinforcing our leadership in the commercial space by demonstrating a consultative sales approach, pipeline management, lead generation, contact network development, and delivering results against a quota. If you have deep experience opening mid and large enterprise accounts, and are driven to be a top performer in sales, you should join our successful team!
What you’ll be working on:
- Target, manage and sell to a defined geographic territory with under 50 employees
- Prospect and generate fresh leads to fill Sumo Logic’s pipeline
- Close and process all prospects, managing the full sales lifecycle
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Prospect new business and expand current accounts
What We Need From You
- Minimum 2+ years consistent quota over achievement in an Mid-Market Software Sales role.
- Experience selling an enterprise B2B software application. Ideally, you will have sold an on-demand/SaaS. Security or IT Infrastructure Management solution to a technical audience (IT Heads / DevOps / Security Operations, etc)
- Track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding logos in an Mid-Market Software space.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly evolving technical environment.
- Passionate about technology.
- Good Sales DNA and sales methodology.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills.
Sumo Logic, Inc., empowers the people who power modern, digital business. Through our SaaS analytics platform, we enable customers to deliver reliable and secure cloud-native applications. Our platform helps practitioners and developers ensure application reliability, secure and protect against modern security threats, and gain insights into their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics and insights across observability and security solutions for their cloud-native applications. For more information, visit www.sumologic.com.