SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
By catering to both consumers and enterprises, we’re powering a new, open entertainment ecosystem where fans have effortless access to experiences, and teams, venues, and shows have seamless access to their audiences. Because everyone should expect more from ticketing.
The SeatGeek Risk Operations team is responsible for supporting a stellar fan experience for legitimate users while blocking bad actors through dynamic risk prevention. As a Risk Agent I, you are at the frontlines of investigating and preventing fraud on the SeatGeek platform. The Risk Agent I role reports to the Risk Supervisor and works closely with Risk colleagues, as well as peers on the CX team, to identify new trends and fight fraud within our internal review systems and through the training of our third-party platforms.
What you’ll do
- Analyze high-risk transactions to prevent suspicious activity
- Monitor user accounts to maintain safety on the SeatGeek platform
- Work with CX team on reviewing and resolving member reports of fraud or insults
- Maintain supervised machine learning risk models within third-party systems
- Communicate trends and analysis to the larger team to elevate awareness
What you have
- Knowledge of or experience in e-commerce environments, with a focus on policy enforcement, risk analysis or customer support
- Ability to spot and communicate patterns and dig deep into trends
- Ability to make fast decisions in ambiguous environments
- Strong communication skills, both in person and in writing
- A great sense of judgment and discretion
- An overarching sense of empathy for the (good) customer
- Ability to receive and act on feedback, both qualitative and quantitative
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $55,000 - $65,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!