(Senior) Business Systems Analyst - Atlassian/Slack
SeatGeek believes live events are powerful experiences that unite humans. With our technological savvy and fan-first attitude we’re simplifying and modernizing the ticketing industry.
By catering to both consumers and enterprises, we’re powering a new, open entertainment ecosystem where fans have effortless access to experiences, and teams, venues, and shows have seamless access to their audiences. Because everyone should expect more from ticketing.
Everyone at SeatGeek interfaces with Slack, JIRA, Confluence or Service Desk just about every single day. We need you to bring a thoughtful, automation based approach to how we design, shape and deliver interactions with these key tools. Your passion for understanding the needs of our teams and translating them into smart automation and clean configs will increase velocity for our teams, while also balancing new requirements around ITGC and SOX as we prepare to become a public company. Take ownership of productivity tools at SeatGeek!
What you'll do
- Partner with our product and eng teams to design optimal projects, tracking and visibility in JIRA
- Refine and improve our JIRA Service Desk portal for HR and IT related requests from our employees
- Help onboard new teams to Atlassian services/products
- Establish a new pattern / design / organization in our Confluence based Wiki. Prioritize user experience by bringing a track record on how we can customize and join it with our top-notch design team
- Ensure our main Slack instance (and additional managed workspaces) empower smooth interactions for folks across the business - making it easy to find the right info in the right place
- Build bots / integrations in Slack which showcase data or empower quick / self service interactions to be taken in other systems within our SaaS stack
- Leverage our automation platform (Workato) or automation tooling in our key SaaS tools to improve the way our teams work
- Stay on top of new features across our suite of productivity tools - guiding them to effective rollout and
- Automate! Innovate! Kill manual work!
What you have
- 4+ years experience working with the Atlassian suite of products, in particular JIRA, Confluence, Service Management, Access. Certifications are a big plus
- Deep experience managing a Slack instance for productivity and automation at scale
- Automation first mindset - you excel at turning ideas into clean config and workflows
- Experience building integrations leveraging an integration platform (Workato) or via modern API’s
- Self-starter/proactive/creative problem solver. You’re excited by new challenges/diving in
- Equity stake
- Flexible work environment, allowing you to work as many days a week in the office as you’d like or 100% remotely
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 16 weeks of paid family leave
- 401(k) matching program
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
The salary range for this role is $105,000 - $160,000. Actual compensation packages within that range are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years and depth of experience, certifications, and specific location.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!