Teya exists to make sure that every small and growing business in Europe has the opportunity to thrive. We want to become Europe’s go-to software solution for these businesses, simplifying their every day and helping them reconnect with the joy of running their business. Teya was born in 2019 and is home to over 2,000 employees in 15+ countries. We've built a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative environment that is dedicated to bringing the best solutions to customers.
As a Data Engineer, you will work as part of a driven team of Data Engineers, Scientists, and Analysts, aiming to create a cutting edge platform for all data movement, analysis, and integrations throughout the company.
‣ Own your product experience.
• We are a development-driven company, and we are searching for someone that take it seriously when coding a customer-facing product and understand the impact it can create on our customers. You will have a voice within the team and be able to improve the product together with the Product Designer and other developers.
‣ Build with data.
• We are a data-driven company, so that means we are always walking towards less opinions and more data to back up our decisions. We measure our goals so we can make sure we are truly offering the best solution for our merchants. You’ll hear a lot about NPS, Churn, TPV, UX Research, User Tests and split testing.
‣ Be team player even outside Development scope.
• We are in the beginning of something great, but we are already big. As any high growth company, things can get messy sometimes and we count on you to help us solve our own issues. Always putting the merchant in first place.
‣ Solve big problems.
• Small businesses are the fuel of our society. They dedicate their time to serve us, to stimulate the economy and create jobs. That is a hard thing to do and we know how important technology and design can help them to succeed and improve. It’s our job to listen to them, solve their problems and come up with innovative ways to disrupt the market.
- 6+ Years as a Python/ Go Developer
- Experience building and optimising ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, MYSQL & MongoDB.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with cloud services: AWS, Azure, GCP (AWS Preferable)
- Experience with Data Warehouses: Snowflake, Databricks
- Be fluent in English
- Know how to have fun by doing great and meaningful work 🙂
- We trust you, so we offer flexible working hours, as long it suits both you and your team;
- Competitive salary and enrollment in the Universal Stock Option Plan (USOP) from your first day. The USOP gives all employees the chance to be fellow company owners;
- Physical and mental health support through our partnership with GymPass giving free access to over 1,500 gyms in the UK, 1-1 therapy, meditation sessions, digital fitness and nutrition apps;
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme;
- Health and Life Insurance;
- Pension Scheme;
- 25 days of Annual Leave (+ Bank Holidays);
- Possibility to travel to different offices around Europe;
- Office snacks every day;
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment in Central London.
Teya is for forward-thinkers and change-makers. We give greater priority to a growth mindset and the desire to learn over experience. We put our people first and focus on giving them the opportunities and challenges that foster personal growth. To build high-performing teams, we’re always looking for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join us.
All CVs and supporting documents must be submitted in English.
Something looks off?