Business Development Representative
Teya exists to make sure that every small and growing business in Europe has the opportunity to thrive. We want to become Europe’s go-to software solution for these businesses, simplifying their every day and helping them reconnect with the joy of running their business. Teya was born in 2019 and is home to over 2,000 employees in 15+ countries. We've built a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative environment that is dedicated to bringing the best solutions to customers.
A strong and talented team that's passionate, energetic, competitive, and supports every decision based on carefully collected and organised information from our CEO the merchants! They are at the core of our business and our products, creating growth and improvement opportunities for the entire company!
On a regular day as a Business Development Representative at Teya, you will be:
- Identifying potential customers, establishing relationships and finding the best solutions that would fit their needs
- Inbound sales - our customers come to us with questions regarding our products. One of your tasks will be helping them, therefore, ensuring they are happy with our services.
- Outbound sales - Our customer base is growing, so we need to make our processes more efficient - you will be on the phone a lot and actively sell
- Working with our CRM SalesForce - all of your tasks, activities and notes are very important.
- Attending regular training sessions with our local Czech and global team. You will be collecting feedback from our customers and building a strong relationship with them.
- You are not shy and can talk to anyone in your daily life - people in the train, in the elevator, on the street
- Sales is something that you would like to learn and master
- You want to learn and get comfortable with the art of negotiation, which you can then use in every aspect of your life
- You enjoy challenges and changes
- You are eager to receive feedback and improve your performance based on it
- You feel satisfaction when you help someone/clients, improve their/someone’s life
- You are not friends with of stereotype and you’re ready to challenge your work environment since day 1
- You speak excellent Czech/Slovak and fluent English
- 26 days of Annual leave, home office, sick days
- Universal Stock Option Plan (USOP) from your first day - Company stocks for every year you have been with us.
- Benefit Plus Cafeteria
- Company Mobile tariff
- Frequent team events & activities in the office and outside
- Possibility to travel to different offices around Europe
- Office fruits and speciality coffee every day
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment
- Flexible working hours as long as it suits you and your team
Teya is for forward-thinkers and change-makers. We give greater priority to a growth mindset and the desire to learn over experience. We put our people first and focus on giving them the opportunities and challenges that foster personal growth. To build high-performing teams, we’re always looking for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join us.
All CVs and supporting documents must be submitted in English.
Something looks off?