Head of Content Marketing
Teya exists to make sure that every small and growing business in Europe has the opportunity to thrive. We want to become Europe’s go-to software solution for these businesses, simplifying their every day and helping them reconnect with the joy of running their business. Teya was born in 2019 and is home to over 2,000 employees in 15+ countries. We've built a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative environment that is dedicated to bringing the best solutions to customers.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Leader who will build our content marketing function and help create a content marketing strategy that drives inbound leads, builds awareness of our solutions with our target audience and continues to position us as a thought leader in our markets. You will be a part of the Global Marketing team, working closely with other teams within Teya and external partners, so it is important that you enjoy working collaboratively. The best candidate for this position would be someone who is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach to work, excellent organisational and decision-making skills, with a proven track record in building high performance teams.
- Plan, develop and implement the overall company's content strategy, managing the creation and production of online and offline marketing content;
- Serve the business with state of the art content meeting performance needs with brand strategy guidelines;
- Build the strategy for execution of content such as ebooks, white-papers, infographics, guides, blogs (etc.), to grow our audience base and lead generation;
- Work closely with our Product, Design, Sales, Operations and other stakeholders to create content to serve our initiatives;
- Identify pain points and blockers, apply solutions through hiring, technology, and priority work streams;
- Define team goals, metrics, KPIs and strategies to use data to drive your team decisions;
- Improve knowledge-gathering processes to drive your decisions, working closely with the data team;
You don’t need to have any experience in the Fintech industry – as long as you are eager to learn and improve every day, we welcome your application. Some qualities that you have are:
- Proven work experience with relevant content creation for relevant brands and proven ability to build teams, implement processes and build marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to leadership;
- Experience in content management/creation, combining a strong analytical approach with a creative mind;
- Proven ability to drive sales through content and build content strategy from customer insights or product interactions;
- You care about perfectly balancing design and performance objectives;
- You lead based on experiments, not on opinion, and you enjoy learning with every experiment result;
- You care about the customer, the responsibilities of the system, good practices, and having a clear vision;
- Ability to challenge the status quo, question how things are done, and self-criticise;
- Tackling daily tasks with a growth mindset and inspiring others to do the same;
- Fluency in English;
- Competitive salary and stock options;
- Physical and mental health support through our partnership with GymPass giving free access to over 1,500 gyms in the UK, 1-1 therapy, meditation sessions, digital fitness and nutrition apps;
- Cycle to Work Scheme;
- Health and Life Insurance;
- Pension Scheme;
- 25 days of Annual leave (+ Bank holidays);
- Possibility to travel to different offices around Europe;
- Professional development support through an L&D allowance to select courses that align with your career goals;
- Office snacks every day;
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment in Central London;
- Flexible working hours, as long it suits both you and your team;
Teya is for forward-thinkers and change-makers. We give greater priority to a growth mindset and the desire to learn over experience. We put our people first and focus on giving them the opportunities and challenges that foster personal growth. To build high-performing teams, we’re always looking for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join us.
All CVs and supporting documents must be submitted in English.
Something looks off?