Teya exists to make sure that every small and growing business in Europe has the opportunity to thrive. We want to become Europe’s go-to software solution for these businesses, simplifying their every day and helping them reconnect with the joy of running their business. Teya was born in 2019 and is home to over 2,000 employees in 15+ countries. We've built a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative environment that is dedicated to bringing the best solutions to customers.
A strong and talented team that's finance-driven, inquisitive by heart, and supports every decision based on carefully collected and organised information! Our team is highly cross-functional and works across the business’ European footprint.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual close activities
- Support annual audits and other local financial compliance
- Support OSS reporting
- Perform reconciliations of applicable accounts
- Help prepare statutory accounts under IFRS reporting
- Perform and review Balance Sheet and P&L flux analysis
- Ad hoc finance projects, including external audit requests, expense reporting, and tax matters
- Support the ERP integration process
- Build and maintain best-in-class processes; help streamline month-close process via automation, identifying efficiencies and standardization
- Work cross-functionally with Finance, Legal and Operations to drive important initiatives and improvements, including automation of accounting entries and processes as part of system upgrades
- Maintain the Purchase Ledger, including invoice posting, reconciling statements, and making payments to suppliers
- Manage payroll accounting
- Work with the product team for new initiatives to ensure appropriate finance operation, compliance, and accounting consideration
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Experience in B2B online SaaS
- Experience in OSS
- Experience with SAP
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- 5+ years of experience in Finance and Controlling functions in the UK
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player with a high level of dedication
- We want to have the best people by our side, so we can help you to relocate to a different country, and we can sponsor visas;
- We trust you, so we offer flexible working hours, as long it suits both you and your team;
- Health and Life Insurance;
- Pension Scheme;
- Physical and mental health support through our partnership with GymPass giving free access to over 1,500 gyms in the UK, 1-1 therapy, meditation sessions, digital fitness and nutrition apps.
- 25 days of Annual leave (+ Bank holidays);
- Frequent team events & activities in the office and outside;
- Possibility to travel to different offices around Europe;
- You’ll get a competitive salary and you will join the Universal Stock Option Plan (USOP) from your first day. The USOP gives all employees the chance to be actual company owners.;
- Office snacks every day;
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment
Teya is for forward-thinkers and change-makers. We give greater priority to a growth mindset and the desire to learn over experience. We put our people first and focus on giving them the opportunities and challenges that foster personal growth. To build high-performing teams, we’re always looking for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join us.
All CVs and supporting documents must be submitted in English.
Something looks off?