Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
At Rockset, we’ve built the real-time analytics database for the world's data applications. Our team and technology come from a rich heritage, rooted in the experience of building massive scale data systems at the world’s leading companies, and we created Rockset to make those kinds of powerful data platforms available to real-time application developers everywhere. We are creating a world where developers can go from complex data sets to fast, interactive applications and analysis effortlessly.
We’re a fast-growing company that values curiosity, diversity, and open-mindedness. You will solve interesting problems, surrounded by exceptional people, while making customers happy. We work hard, but also take our personal lives and experiences seriously. We are backed by Greylock Partners and Sequoia Capital, and headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in Boston, MA and London, UK and remote employees throughout the US.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Rockset is seeking a product marketing manager with 2-3 years of experience based in San Mateo, CA. The ideal candidate has a background in business and engineering and is keen to create and execute on GTM strategies that speak to engineers building search, analytics and AI applications.
- Work with PMM and executive leadership on the messaging, positioning, personas and GTM strategies of Rockset
- Be the GTM expert internally and externally, developing a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and the search and AI ecosystem
- Develop GTM strategies that have a measurable impact on the business
- Lead competitive analysis, learn about competitive technologies, their customer pain points and how they go-to-market to successfully capture the search and AI market
- Develop an understanding of the role of the engineer and architect in building search, analytics and AI applications and create tailored GTM strategies and content to address their requirements and challenges
- Create high-quality content, including reference architectures, podcasts, case studies and tech talks that drive engagement with engineers
- Devise sales enablement programs, ensuring that both account executives and sales engineers are well-versed in new products and how they impact technical customers and prospects
You'd be a great fit if you:
- 2-3 years of experience in tech in product, marketing, engineering or entrepreneurship.
- Enjoy learning about and deepening your knowledge of the search and AI landscape
- Have a passion for storytelling, including writing and speaking about innovative technologies
- Can communicate complex topics to a variety of audiences including sales, builders and technical buyers
- Ability to work independently and contribute directly in a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial environment with a technical product
- Degree in engineering and/or business
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.