Sales & Business Development
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
At Rockset, we’ve built the real-time analytics database for the world's data applications. Our team and technology come from a rich heritage, rooted in the experience of building massive scale data systems at the world’s leading companies, and we created Rockset to make those kinds of powerful data platforms available to real-time application developers everywhere. We are creating a world where developers can go from complex data sets to fast, interactive applications and analysis effortlessly.
We’re a fast-growing company that values curiosity, diversity, and open-mindedness. You will solve interesting problems, surrounded by exceptional people, while making customers happy. We work hard, but also take our personal lives and experiences seriously. We are backed by Greylock Partners and Sequoia Capital, and headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in Boston, MA and London, UK and remote employees throughout the US.
Phenomenal opportunity to be the first player-coach leader for our global SDR team with prospects to take on significant responsibilities as our team scales.
About the opportunity:
- Deliver on your personal quarterly and annual pipeline targets
- Help recruit and ramp up new BDR hires and coach new and existing SDRs on the team and help them get and remain productive
- Help define AE-SDR-Marketing alignment and a scalable prospecting cadence to drive new logo meetings and pipeline in whitespace target accounts ultimately enabling the global SDR team to meet and exceed targets
- Lead cross-pollination of sales intelligence, account/persona research, messaging, cold-calling etc. best practices across the wider GTM org
- Based in the SF Bay Area
- 2+ years in Sales Development and preferably 1+ years in a coaching/team lead/SDR management role
- Willing to lead by example - set the bar with regards to prospecting by showing the team how its done
- Proven ability to consistently hit individual and team pipeline goals
- Experience recruiting A/A+ players on the SDR team
- Proven ability to coach and ramp up SDR peers and help them get productive
- Strong operational and organizational skills so as to build practices that scale our pipe gen production as our sales team grows
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.