Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2023
At Rockset, we’ve built the real-time analytics database for the world's data applications. Our team and technology come from a rich heritage, rooted in the experience of building massive scale data systems at the world’s leading companies, and we created Rockset to make those kinds of powerful data platforms available to real-time application developers everywhere. We are creating a world where developers can go from complex data sets to fast, interactive applications and analysis effortlessly.
We’re a fast-growing company that values curiosity, diversity, and open-mindedness. You will solve interesting problems, surrounded by exceptional people, while making customers happy. We work hard, but also take our personal lives and experiences seriously. We are backed by Greylock Partners and Sequoia Capital, and headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in Boston, MA and London, UK and remote employees throughout the US.
Rockset is seeking a Product Marketing Manager for the San Mateo, CA office to help devise and execute our GTM strategy. As part of the PMM team, you will collaborate with product management, sales, engineering and other members of the marketing team on a range of projects, including leading marketing campaigns, launching product features, enabling our sales team and partners, and producing engaging content. The ideal candidate never stops learning and experimenting and is willing to go deep on both technology and the market.
We are only accepting applicants who can work out of the San Mateo, CA office 3 days a week.
- Create compelling messaging, positioning and content for external and internal stakeholders through various marketing communication channels, such as the website, sales enablement, collateral, newsletters, campaigns, blog posts, etc.
- Create and deliver customer-facing presentations, including live webinars / online talks
- Engage with media and analysts to drive thought leadership and awareness for Rockset
- Build strong technical community for Rockset - through blogs, online forums, community events and meet-ups
- Work closely with customers, partners, product, design and engineering teams to grow the business
You'd be a great fit if you:
- Have 2-5 years in a product marketing role
- Have domain expertise with data, analytics and/or search
- Possess experience with SaaS or cloud products
- Have an understanding of cloud markets, data technologies, and their respective competitive landscapes and customer segments
- Plus: MBA or CS education
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.