Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Designed for the job site and proven on top projects around the world, Rhumbix is dedicated to building innovative digital tools that help improve safety and efficiency in the world’s largest and least-digitized industry. Founded in 2014 by former U.S. Navy veterans, Rhumbix brings together construction industry experts with top engineering, analytics, and data science talent to help rethink and redefine how construction plans, manages, and connects with data generated in the field.
Trusted by industry-leading construction companies—including Turner, Suffolk, DPR, and Hensel-Phelps—the Rhumbix Field Data Platform enables project teams to simplify field data capture and easily share critical performance details across their organization, giving real-time insights into production and safety conditions on the jobsite.
Backed by Tier 1 investors in the construction tech space including Greylock Partners, Blackhorn Ventures, Glynn Capital, Brick & Mortar Ventures, and Autodesk Forge Fund, Rhumbix has built an exceptional team that is continuously improving the way the world is designed and constructed by empowering the workforce with technology that delivers value to Workers First.
Continuously improve the way the world is designed, constructed, and operated by empowering the workforce with technology, data, and insights that deliver value to workers first.
A bit about the role
We are looking for a self-starter, team-driven product marketing manager to join the Rhumbix Marketing team. This person will connect with customers to gain critical insights, and support our growth strategy by partnering with our product, service and sales teams to drive exponential growth. This role will be responsible for:
- Managing/Facilitating Go-to-Market (GTM) activities supporting new feature/product releases (Internal/External)
- Managing product launch planning to ensure all stakeholders are informed and prepared for the launch with the support of sales enablement assets and training materials
- Planning and overseeing the execution of webinars and other customer-facing events
- Creation of internal (sales enablement tools) and market-centric content (e.g., case studies, articles, FAQs, etc.)
- Understanding the marketplace and gaining meaningful insights (e.g., surveys, interviews, etc.) by engaging regularly with our customers.
- Track and analyze metrics around product performance, customer feedback, competitive landscape, and market trends to inform future product strategy.
- Ensure customer and prospect awareness of new product offerings and feature highlights through the blog, email, and other outreach support.
- The opportunity to create Rhumbix’s Product Marketing playbook to define product marketing strategy to help the company focus on the right business objectives.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing and requires close collaboration with sales, product, and customer success teams and regular engagement with industry stakeholders.
What You Bring To The Table
- Proven ability in gaining meaningful customer insights
- Ability to craft highly differentiated value propositions, positioning, and messaging
- Experience in developing and implement marketing campaigns along the buyer's journey and empower sales, account management, and customer success teams to effortlessly up-sell and cross-sell our products and services
- Experience translating customer insights into actionable steps for the business
- Familiar with how to optimally use social media to support B2B content strategies
- Highly results driven, with an ability to slice through complexity to prioritize and action those initiatives that will have the most significant impact
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to articulate concepts clearly and concisely, and drive transparency to all levels of the organization.
- Project management and work-planning skills to coordinate across multiple collaborators and internal teams to get things done
- Organizational skills and strive to consistently meet administrative and business deadlines independently and efficiently
- A creative and practical orientation, and ability to work in a constantly evolving and demanding environment
- Clear understanding of the Pragmatic Marketing Framework and its principles
- Construction or Construction Tech experience
- SaaS startup experience
- PMM certification or some-level of formal product marketing training
One of Rhumbix's core values is #workersfirst. Not only are we looking out for those on the field but we are looking out for our team members by having benefits that encourage a true work life balance.
- Work with incredibly humble, driven individuals
- Medical, dental, vision, Life, and STD/LTD benefits with up to 100% of the costs covered
- 20 days of PTO plus one floating holiday and mental health day
- Professional development stipend
- Regular team events
- Frequent learning and development company hosted workshops
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Fully remote work available
Rhumbix is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create safe workplaces that reflect our commitment to putting Workers First.
See more open positions at Rhumbix
Something looks off?