Technical Account Manager
IT, Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, August 7, 2019
We are Quantcast. Global leaders in AI-powered programmatic advertising and media performance. With measurement and consumer analytics in our DNA, we empower marketers to reach audiences and deliver measurable outcomes. Our mission is to make every marketer more successful, every campaign outperforms expectations, empowering brands to build meaningful relationships with consumers and achieve business results.
Since our founding in 2006, Quantcast has led the industry with some market-changing firsts including the first measurement platform for digital publishers and the first AI-powered DSP. If you’re ready to join a passionate team building cutting-edge solutions - Quantcast is for you
As a Technical Account Manager you will have an aligned book of clients to understand their goals and help with adoption & support of the Quantcast Platform. You will also be responsible for investigating a multitude of issues that may impact our advertising campaigns, seeking input and mentorship from senior partners around custom implementations and unusual issues. You understand complex workflow relationships and seek improvements to process through efficiency recommendations. You are able to take an undefined problem and work cross-functionally to identify a resolution. You execute analytical requests with minimal errors. You learn the business context and product limitations that may impact campaign performance and delivery. You work effectively with customers and/or internal partners to clearly understand the request and identify any opportunities/problems arising from misalignment or misunderstanding. You provide accurate and clear status on your efforts to your customers and actively inform them of any changes. You feel confident explaining technical concepts to clients and advocating for their needs. You will use your effective analytical skills to identify the root causes of various issues and develop creative strategies toward resolutions, all while keeping the customer as your north star.
- Proactively monitor campaign performance to ensure the book of business is healthy and has an opportunity to scale.
- Investigate campaign related concerns including: Campaign under-deliveries, poor performance, data discrepancies (impression, click, conversion, etc.), issues related to fraud and brand safety, site tag implementation and creative issues, and integrations with various third party systems.
- Provide technical insight and support for complex site tag setup, goal recommendations, performance / delivery / viewability trade-offs, modeling recommendations and standard methodologies, creative setup, and campaign setup recommendations.
- Act as a pivotal resource for platform support for both internal and external customers, troubleshooting and resolving any technical issues they may encounter.
- Lead platform demonstrations and speak to technical topics in client calls.
- Respond to and/or amplify issues in a timely manner, communicating effectively between our Sales, Product, and Engineering teams, consistently striving for a satisfactory resolution.
- Provide excellent customer support through internal and external client communication channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of Quantcast product offerings and help customers align the right products to achieve their goals.
- 4+ years of experience in online advertising and in a client facing role supporting a technology platform
- Advanced understanding and shown familiarity with troubleshooting Ad-Servers / Integrations and Tag Implemented platforms. Similarly, working with languages such as JS/HTML.
- Basic understanding of foundational statistical concepts such as Mean, Median etc.
- Run and Modify SQL to be able to pull the data needed in order to solve problems
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize, communicate effectively and work in a dynamic environment. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- BA/BS degree qualification
Ultimately, in determining your offer, we will take into consideration your geographic location, relevant experience and expertise, and other job-related factors. Furthermore, full-time roles are eligible for a bonus, equity, and benefits (depending on your location) which include hybrid work, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and retirement plans. Please see our Careers page for additional information.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 18 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast operates in a hybrid work model. This model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Our hybrid model may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your hiring manager for further information. All hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or, if eligible, apply for our fully remote work program. We strongly encourage vaccination for all Quantcast employees as a way to stop the spread of COVID and protect yourself and others.