San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
We are Quantcast. Global leaders in AI-powered programmatic advertising and media performance. With measurement and consumer analytics in our DNA, we empower marketers to reach audiences and deliver measurable outcomes. Our mission is to make every marketer more successful, every campaign outperforms expectations, empowering brands to build meaningful relationships with consumers and achieve business results.
Since our founding in 2006, Quantcast has led the industry with some market-changing firsts including the first measurement platform for digital publishers and the first AI-powered DSP. If you’re ready to join a passionate team building cutting-edge solutions - Quantcast is for you.
The People and Places team is looking for an analytical, data-driven compensation guru who is passionate about building a world-class company and work environment. The ideal candidate will collaborate cross-functionally with senior management to build and guide the total compensation strategy of the organization. They will use market benchmarks to provide robust, competitive guidance on all aspects of employee compensation, including salary, equity, and non-sales incentive compensation plans.
This is an opportunity to help shape the recognition and rewards strategy at Quantcast in our continued pursuit of building a long-standing, successful company while having fun along the way.
- Work cross-functionally with HR Business Partners, Legal, Finance, and the Recruiting team to solve compensation-related business problems inclusive of salary, bonus, and equity and provide compensation guidance
- Support Recruiters with complex offers worldwide
- Develops and/or participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine the company's competitive position
- Identifies competitors and establishes a business network to obtain competitive information when needed
- Define an employee and manager focused compensation cycle experience in Workday by partnering with our HRIS manager and HRBPs on system requirements, training and overall process. Assist with budget development, testing, HRBP support, and analysis after the process closes
- Analytics and modeling for new or existing compensation programs; gather meaning from the numbers and convey findings to leadership
- Participate in the research, development, and administration of global compensation programs; monitor program success
- Play a governance role in the creation, negotiation, and review of compensation policies (base salary, bonus, and equity) and processes
- Work on market data benchmarking, performance rating analysis and drafting of compensation policies
- Design tools and training to assist HR / Recruiting / entire Company with understanding compensation programs and policies
- Work closely with HR Operations and HRIS Manager to implement compensation program updates and salary range changes in Workday
- BA/BS degree in economics, psychology, statistics, business administration or another field that uses quantitative analysis, or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a compensation analyst in a high-tech, fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years of experience in investment banking, strategy consulting or compensation consulting a plus
- Advanced spreadsheet skills are required and familiarity with analytics software like Tableau and PowerBI a plus
- Client-service orientation, with a strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Demonstrable partnership and influencing skills, strong communication and presentation skills, and a commitment to outstanding customer support
- Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Workday experience is a plus
The base pay range for this role is $106,800 - $144,600.
Ultimately, in determining your offer, we will take into consideration your geographic location, relevant experience and expertise, and other job-related factors. Furthermore, full-time roles are eligible for a bonus, equity, and benefits (depending on your location) which include hybrid work, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and retirement plans. Please see our Careers page for additional information.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Francisco, Quantcast has employees in 18 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recognizing the importance of flexible work environments, Quantcast operates in a hybrid work model. This model gives employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week and work in the office for team collaboration for the remainder of the time. Our hybrid model may differ based on location or team, so please consult with your hiring manager for further information. All hybrid employees can also work remotely for two weeks each year or, if eligible, apply for our fully remote work program. We strongly encourage vaccination for all Quantcast employees as a way to stop the spread of COVID and protect yourself and others.